Chapter 23

Jungkook's POV

"Annyeong Mr. and Mrs. Park" eomma greeted. I was very shocked when I saw the girl who I am going to marry.

"Annyeong Mrs. Jeon! Take a seat. Even you too Jungkook" Mrs. Park said.

"So you probably know each other, right?" Mr. Park asked.

"Ne" we said. Well, me and Jihyo said.

"You two will have an arrange marriage whether you two like it or not" Eomma said.

Jihyo stood up.

"Sorry Mrs. Jeon but I can't control it anymore. Isn't it your fault why we break up. You don't care about your son's feelings though. Pfft! This is just so unbelievable. You all are unbelievable" Jihyo said and she walked out. I followed her.

"JUNGKOOK!" Eomma called my name but I don't care about it.

"Just let him be, Mrs. Jeon" Mrs. Park said.

I went to find Jihyo. She is nowhere to be found. Where is she?! Well, I have one more place that I haven't find. The garden.

I got there quickly and I saw Jihyo. Thank goodness I'm right. I saw her crying and hugging her legs under the tree.

"Jihyo?" I said.

"Why do the world have to be cruel?" Jihyo asked.

"Jihyo sta-" I said while trying to lift her.

"WHY?!!" Jihyo shouted.

I seated beside her and rubbed her back.

"I'm so sorry Jihyo. I'm so sorry for everything that I have done to you. I'm sorry for my mother. I'm sorry that I have leave you. I'm so sorry if I'm not there for you. Sorry if I have been a bad boyfriend to you. Sorry if you have regretted that you have a boyfriend like me in the past. If you give me another chance, I'll treat you better" I said and teared up.

She rubbed my back and gave me a weak smile. She is still crying, but she is a strong girl.

"Jungkook. I'll give you a chance and after that no more. Arasseo?" She said.

I nodded my head many times and hugged her so tightly. I'm the happiest man in the world.

"Thank you Jihyo! You don't know how happy you made me today" I said.

"Your welcome Jungkook! Just one more chance, okay?" She said and hugged me back.

"Okay!!!" I said.

"Now let go of me! I can't breathe" she said. I let him know that of her and smile so widely. My smile is until my ears.

"Hehe. You look so cute" Jihyo said.

"But your cuter. We are a cute couple now" I said.

"So you two are dating again?" Someone asked.

We turned back and it's Lisa.

"Ne!" We said.

"How about me Jungkook? Don't you care for me?" She asked.

"You cheated on me. That's why you are always in the house because your with stupid Sehun. Don't you know that Sehun is posting pictures of you and Sehun in his IG? Do you think I'm a fool?" I said.

"Sorry Jungkook please give one m-" she said.

"Another chance? Well, never" I said.