Chapter 12

Jihyo's POV

We are all ready to go but someone is missing... Jihoon.

"Kindly call Jihoon so we can go now" appa said to me. I nooded and go to his room.

"Jihoon! Jihoon! Jihoon are you ready to go?" I asked and knocked.

Knock knock knock knock knock
(on my door)

"Come in" he said.

When I entered the room, he is not yet wearing his proper clothes.

"Jihoon! Are you not coming?" I asked.

Then he somehow teared up. I started rubbing his back.

"What's wrong?" I asked again.

"I'm wrong! Somi died because of me" he replied.

"It isn't your fault. And no one is" I said and he cried even peacefully.

"Now go get change and let's go. I will wait for you downstairs" I said while smiling, trying not to tear up also and he nooded while he is wiping his tears.

5 minutes later

"Let's go" appa said as Jihoon went down the stairs.

I can still see that Jimin is still texting Mina. I want to get his phone and sway his phone. I can't help it. I done it.

"Hey! Give me that back!" Jimin said.

I had forgotten that he is taller than me. He had gotten it. I swipe it back and sway it lower. I started reading it.

"Mina, I want to tell you something that I-" I read but he swiped it.

"Your such a bad sister to me" he said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey kids! Let's go now!" Eomma said.

"Coming" I said.

We got on the car and appa drove it. I sitted between Jimin and Jihoon.

A few minutes we are here now... again. We entered the hospital and go to Somi's room.

"Annyeong Mr. and Mrs. Jeon! Oh! You too Jungkook! Hello!" Eomma said.

"Hey! Long time no see" eomma (Mrs. Jeon) said. Then they talked outside the room. Me and Jungkook are inside for Somi. Jimin and Jihoon is with Tzuyu and the others.

"So... how's Somi?" I asked Jungkook.

"I don't know! Thank you for being here at my side" Jungkook thanked me.

"Your welcome" I said.

He suddenly hugged me.

"Please! Don't leave me!" He whispered.

"I promise" I replied and break the hug. Then he kissed me. This is too dramatic.

"I love you Park Jihyo! And I always will! And I know you know that!" He said after he kissed me.

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook" I replied. I kiss him back.

Jimin's POV

Jihyo and Jungkook are inside Somi's room, so me and Jihoon rather not to disturb them. I just continue texting Mina.

Minari