Chapter 29

3 weeks later

Today is Junghyo's Wedding. BTS and Twice wear this

 BTS and Twice wear this

Mina's POV

Mina's POV

Today is Jihyo and Jungkook's wedding. Ae Rin is the flower girl. She is so cute.

I helped Jihyo to do her make up. Once I'm done she started to tear up.

"Don't cry! Your make up will be a mess" I said. That's tear of joy, ya know.

"You know I hate make up" she chuckled. She smiled at me and I did the same. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the mirror.

"Look how beautiful you are unnie" I said. She look at herself and sigh.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She look at me and smiled. It's a fake smile.

"I'm just nervous" she said. I also sighed and dragged her outside.

"Let's go! We're gonna be late" I said. Me and Ae Rin go to Jimin first. The others must be at the venue already.

Jimin's POV

I'm helping Jungkook here because all of my members left us. Tsk!

"Congratulations Jungkook!" I said. He smiled at me and thanked me.

"I'll get Mina now" I said. He nodded. We bid goodbye and go to Jihyo's room where Mina is.

"Let's go?" I said. They both nodded. I look at Ae Rin and she look so very cute. She is a girl with a basket full of flower petals. Cute!

After that, we went to the venue already and wait for it to start.

Skips Time

"Do you Park Jihyo, take Jeon Jungkook as your beloved husband?" The priest asked Jihyo. Jihyo smiled widely at Jungkook.

"I do" she said. The priest smiled at them and asked the same thing to Jungkook.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Park Jihyo as your beloved wife?" The priest asked Jungkook. Jungkook showed his bunny smile.

"I do" Jungkook said. I feel so happy for them.

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" the priest said. They both smiled widely.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" We all cheered. Jungkook kissed Jihyo passionately. After they parted away, we cheered.

Jungkook's POV

Starting from today, Jihyo will be my wife and mine only. She will be now called, Jeon Jihyo.

We go to our house and change our clothes into comfortable one. I go to my room to sleep but Jihyo is already sleeping.

I lay down beside her and try to sleep. Once again, Jihyo hugged me and I hold her hand.

"Jungkook-ahh" she said. I hummed as my reply to her.

"What if there is a time that you don't want me already? What if you saw a girl who is smarter, prettier, taller, kinder,and all that you want?" She asked. Why is she thinking about this? That is the right question.

"I will not! Cause there no girl like that in this work but you" I said. I turned around and kissed her forehead.

"Let's sleep already" I said. I patted her head and smiled.

"I don't want to oppa" she pouted. I giggled at her reaction. Cute!

"If you don't, then I'll kiss you" I said. She is still pouting. Aish! This girl!

"Then kiss me then" she said. Well then. If you say so.

I kiss her. It's a long kiss. But I can't resist her already. I put my tongue inside and travel in to her mouth.

You know the rest.

(A/N:Sorry guys! I don't want to put a smut here! My parents might read this 😂✌️Mianhae)

Next Day

I woke up with Jihyo in my arms. We are both naked because of yesterday. And let's just say that it was the best night ever.

I kissed her forehead before I get up from my bed. I wear my clothes and cook.

What should I cook today? Just some vegetables so Jihyo can be healthy. If Jihyo is healthy, the baby is healthy 😂

Jihyo's POV

Just like the other day, I woke up without Jungkook. But this time, I'm naked. Aish! We shouldn't have wear some protections.

I wear my clothes, which are rip by Jungkook. Aish! I'll just get another one.

I bet Jungkook is cooking again. I go downstairs and go to the kitchen. Yeah! He is the one cooking. And by the way, is good at cooking.

"What are you cooking?" I asked. He look at me and signalled me to look at the food. It's vegetables.

"Start preparing the plates" he said. I started to get two plates, for us, and two pair of spoon and fork. And some chopsticks too.

I was preparing all then I suddenly fall to the ground and everything in my world turns black. Just black.

To be continued...