Chapter 5: The last one to fall

3rd Person POV

A lot more days have passed since Justice's fall.

Actually, it's been almost a year.

Everyone is starting to lose hope now.

Toriel has become somewhat suicidal. The only thing stopping her from killing herself is Asgore and Asriel. Asgore is starting to become desperate. He can't keep the peoples' hopes up like he could a year ago. At this point, he's just waiting for a miracle to happen. Asriel is still hoping that his friends return. He really misses them.

Oh Asriel, I wish you knew the truth.

Undyne has started thinking of quitting her job as the leader of the Royal Guard. She doesn't like having a failure in her name. The Royal Guards in Hotland have lately focused more on their jobs. Sans has completely given up and has become the lazy, pun-loving skeleton we all know and love. Papyrus has become a really childish skeleton, despite once being one of the most serious scientists in the Underground. Sans and Papyrus have moved from the Lab where they were once staying in all day and night to a shed near the end of Snowdin and the start of Waterfall.

Gaster is still just waiting for that one last SOUL. You have to hand it to him, he really has a lot of patience. At least he has installed a few cameras throughout the Underground, so he doesn't have to go looking for the human.

Chara is...

Uh...

We don't talk about Chara anymore.

Anyways, everyone is waiting for a miracle to happen.

And that miracle happened today.

A human has fallen into the Underground.

The human with a DETERMINATION SOUL.

Frisk.

They safely landed onto the bed of flowers that was there. Toriel used to take care of the flowers there but now, that's Asgore's responsibility. They got up, dusted themselves off and looked around. They deduced that they couldn't just climb up the hole they just fell down and moved on with their life. In the next room, they met up with a familiar goat boy, who was just about to go over to the flower bed. "Oh! Howdy! Sorry, I wasn't expecting someone to fall today..." Asriel said. Frisk was about to say something, but a mysterious force stopped them. "Uh, my name is Asriel! What's yours?" Asriel asked Frisk. No response. "Not much a talker, huh? That's fine! Mom and dad aren't here right now, but I'm sure that they would love it if you stayed in Home! Just follow me!" Asriel said, then ran off. Frisk just sat there, like something wasn't letting them move. Eventually, they opened their eyes, just to reveal a pair of dark brown eyes with a hint of red in them.

But something felt really off.

Frisk got out their tree branch and slowly followed after Asriel.

Chara's POV

End.

End.

Please.

End.

There is.

A light.

I approach.

☜☠👎 💣✡ 💧🕆☞☞☜☼✋☠☝📬

I see.

Another human.

Following Asriel.

I hope.

Everything.

Goes well.

☹⚐🕈 💧✌☠✋❄✡📬

Help.

End.

End.

Help.

END.

3rd Person POV

'Frisk' walked through the, now-appropriately called, Ruins, leaving a trail of dust behind them. Their LV had reached to LV 4. Asriel was waiting for Frisk inside Home. 'Frisk' dusted themselves off, as to not seem suspicious at all, and entered Home. "Howdy! Welcome home! Just, wait here until mom and dad arrive, okay?" Asriel said, then went to his room. 'Frisk' followed Asriel into his room, hiding their new weapon, the Worn Dagger, behind their back. "Howdy! Do you like my room? It's really nice, isn't it? Oh, I can't wait to show you all of these cool things I have..!" Asriel said, then ran up to his toy box and opened it up. 'Frisk' then went behind Asriel and stabbed him in the back. "Wh-... And I thought... that you wanted to be friends..." Asriel said, realizing that 'Frisk' had stabbed him. "Ha...ha... I ' m s u c h a n i d i o t ." Asriel said, then turned into dust, his dust falling onto 'Frisk' and the toys in his toy box. 'Frisk's' LV increased from LV 4 to LV 6. They then went down the stairs, into the hallway and opened the door that blocked off Snowdin from the Ruins.

Seems like someone forgot to lock it.

Ch♋❒♋🕯⬧ P⚐✞

Someone.

Stop.

The.

💣◆❒♎♏❒♏❒📬

They.

Will.

☜☼✌💧☜📬

The.

World.

End.

END.

☜☠👎✏✏

3rd Person POV

'Frisk' continued towards Snowdin Forest. Only then did they notice the familiar SAVE star. They went up to the SAVE star and saved their progress. A message in red letters showed up.

With their HP fully restored, they felt satisfied, and moved on towards Snowdin Town, killing every single monster in Snowdin Forest

With their HP fully restored, they felt satisfied, and moved on towards Snowdin Town, killing every single monster in Snowdin Forest. They didn't even pet the dogs.

What a heartless person.

Eventually, they reached Snowdin Town. All of the residents went into hiding. Everyone noticed the dust on 'Frisk'. 'Frisk' entered the SHOP. There was only a note on the counter. 'Frisk' picked it up and read it.

Please don't hurt my family.

'Frisk' crumbled it in their hands and threw it away. Who needs a family when you've got power. They went behind the counter and stole 758G. They also stole a few Cinnamon Buns and Bravery's items. They wanted to leave at least a few G but something was stopping them. In the end, they only left 1G on the counter, and left. Papyrus went outside, thinking that he could get 'Frisk' to change their ways, but sadly, he couldn't and thus, he met with death. 'Frisk's' LV increased, and they moved on to Waterfall.

Sans teleported to Undyne's house and warned her about everything.

Seems like someone will try and stop them.

...with the help of Gaster.

(I'm tired.)

((Genocide, how your first route will go if you're really used to RPGs.))

(((I tried to take a bite out of a pastry but I got a mouthful of cinnamon instead.)))

(Why would you put so much cinnamon on a pastry...)