Chapter 14: A bit of fun is always welcome

Frisk continued walking, eventually getting out of the CORE and winding up back at the memorial fountain. He sat near the golden plate, turned around and stared at the fountain's water. Completely ignoring his reflection, he looked at all of the G that was in the fountain. Seems like monsters threw 1 G in the fountain and made a wish. So, Frisk did the same thing. He threw 1 G in the fountain and made a wish. He kept it secret, instead of saying it out loud like some people do. Satisfied with his wish, he left the memorial fountain and continued walking home.

Once he returned into Waterfall, the first thing he decided to do is to visit Temmie Village. So, he went to Temmie Village. As much as he would like to hang out with the Temmies all day, he couldn't, mostly due to him being allergic to Temmies. So, he left Temmie Village and continued to explore Waterfall a bit more calmly now, since Gaster was now gone. He passed by the Echo Flowers again, which he got close to so he could listen to what they were saying. This time, it seemed like it didn't keep his conversations with Asriel. Instead, it was a completely different voice, one that Frisk had never heard before.

"I a m a l w a y s l i s t e n i n g ."

Frisk was confused at first, but then, he moved on to the rest of the Echo Flowers. "Hey, let go of me, you fools!" This voice seemed somewhat familiar to Frisk. "King Asgore will decide of that." A nearby Echo Flower said. Frisk went to the rest of the Echo Flowers, only to realize that all of them said the exact same thing, except from that last one. But he really didn't care enough to think anything of it. So, he moved on from that area, only to end up right outside Gerson's shop. But he didn't really want or need to buy anything, so he just moved on. Eventually, he reached the crossroads near a little pond that was there. Frisk heard some footsteps approaching him, only to find out that it was Asgore himself. "Frisk, what are you doing out here? Your mother has been looking for you. She wants you to return home." Asgore said. "I just wanted to explore the Underground with Asriel..." Frisk admitted, not going to even try and lie to Asgore since he is a terrible liar. "If you wish, you can come with me. I am currently going to the Prison to check on something important and then I'll return home." Asgore offered. Frisk immediately accepted the offer, wanting to explore the Underground just a tad bit more. Asgore then just put Frisk on one of his big shoulder-pads, since Asgore was kinda strong and Frisk was strangely light, and went to the Prison to check on a familiar face.

Dr. Gaster.

[Time-skip to when they arrive at the Prison...]

A bunch of Royal Guards approached Asgore and Frisk. "Hello, King Asgore. The person is right here." A strange-looking Royal Guard that looked like a hybrid of 2 monsters said. Their name was Royal Guard 229. Apparently, more Royal Guards were hired during the years. Strangely enough, not even Asgore himself expected the number of Royal Guards to be around 250. Despite that, Asgore (and Frisk, since he was still sitting on Asgore's shoulder-pad.) followed the Royal Guard to Gaster's cell. After that, that Royal Guard's shift was over, so Royal Guard 229 said their goodbyes and left the Prison.

Frisk, as soon as he saw Gaster, freaked out and fell off Asgore's shoulder-pad but thankfully, Asgore caught him just before he could hit the floor. "Frisk, why did you freak out like that?" Asgore asked. "H-H-He's tried to h-hurt me and A-Asriel b-b-before...!!" Frisk said, pretending that he is afraid of Gaster, even though he is not. Asgore suddenly gained an angry look on his face and turned to face Gaster. "Do not listen to the brat, it is lying!" Gaster said, starting to actually be a little bit scared of Asgore. "First off, you're fired. Second, nobody shall forgive you for this so, you shall forever stay in that cell. No food, no anything. It's only you and the cage." Asgore said, his eyes glowing one blue and one orange. "N-No, you cannot do this to me!! C'mon, ol' pal, it was just an accident..!" Gaster said, trying to get Asgore to change his mind. Asgore went silent for a moment. Gaster thought that he had succeeded. Asgore turned to face Royal Guard 03. "The cell key." Asgore demanded. Royal Guard 03 immediately gave Asgore the cell key. Asgore showed it to Gaster, before breaking it into pieces.

Asgore just smirked at Gaster, since he knew that Gaster's own creation stopped any monster in the area from using magic so Gaster couldn't use his teleportation magic to escape, put Frisk on his shoulder-pad again and left the Prison.

"I really like it up here." Frisk said, as Asgore was taking him home. "I know that you like sitting on high places, Frisk." Asgore simply said, remembering the time that Frisk decided to try and sit on top of the fireplace. "So, how angry is mom?" Frisk asked. Asgore just stayed silent. "Uh..?" Frisk asked. "You and Asriel are grounded for a month." Asgore simply said. "Aw man..." Frisk said, disappointed. "It'll all be fine, Frisk. A month will pass before you even know it." Asgore said, as the 2 arrived in Snowdin Town. Frisk just waved at everyone while Asgore talked to whoever approached them with a question in mind.

And eventually, they both reached Home, where Toriel and Asriel were waiting for them.

(I finally updated.)

((Hope is not lost!))

(((I won't update all that much but I will still try and update.)))

(At around Christmas, I should be able to update a bit sooner than now.)