Chapter 10: The door

Frisk and Asriel continued walking throughout Waterfall, stopping every once in a while to admire their surroundings. "Asriel, don't you ever get too hot with all that fur of yours?" Frisk asked. "Uh, no...?" Asriel said. "Huh." Frisk simply said, not wanting to let that question go any further. After a while, they passed by a grey, mysterious door. "I don't remember this hallway being so long." Asriel said. Frisk approached the door. "Asriel, please wait here for me." Frisk said, then entered the room. "Okay!" Asriel said, then sat down near the door.

Frisk looked around this strange room. It was completely black with a gray floor and a mysterious figure was standing in the middle of the room, several eyes right behind them. Frisk cautiously approached the figure.

It was another human.

This human seemed somewhat pale, though. Their hair was a shade of brown that reminded Frisk of chocolate. Their torn-apart and distorted-looking clothes were black with several shades of gray mixed in between the black. They had light pink cheeks, which Frisk found somewhat cute, despite their face being creepy as all hell to Frisk. They had completely black eyes, with 2 scars going down the corner of each of their eyes, making it look like the figure is always crying, but they had this weird, almost creepy-looking smile. The figure seemed to twitch a lot as well.

Frisk couldn't even figure out what emotion the figure was expressing.

Frisk went to touch the figure, to see if it was real, only for their hand to just phase through. The figure turned somewhat creepily to face Frisk. "☠✋👍☜ ❄☼✡📪 ☞☼✋💧😐📪 👌🕆❄ ✡⚐🕆 👍✌☠☠⚐❄ 👎⚐ ✌☠✡❄☟✋☠☝ ❄⚐ 💣☜📬 ✋ 👎⚐ ☠⚐❄ 👌☜☹⚐☠☝ ✋☠ ❄☟✋💧 ❄✋💣☜☹✋☠☜ ✌☠✡💣⚐☼☜📬" ("NICE TRY, FRISK, BUT YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO ME. I DO NOT BELONG IN THIS TIMELINE ANYMORE.") The figure said with a really creepy tone in their voice. Frisk didn't understand anything, though. Eventually, the eyes that were behind the figure started approaching Frisk. The figure just stared at Frisk. "Uh.." Frisk said, slowly backing up. The figure smiled even more, and several creatures lunged at Frisk. Frisk screamed and covered themselves with their arms, waiting to get mauled by several distorted-looking creatures, only for the creatures to phase through Frisk. Frisk looked around, only to see the figure laughing at them. "☟✌☟✌☟✌✏✏ ✡⚐🕆 💧☟⚐🕆☹👎🕯✞☜ 💧☜☜☠ ❄☟☜ ☹⚐⚐😐 ⚐☠ ✡⚐🕆☼ ☞✌👍☜✏✏ ☟✌☟✌✏✏" ("HAHAHA!! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!! HAHA!!") The figure said, then continued laughing. Frisk got slightly angry, got up and stared at the figure, which was slightly taller than them. "Hey, stop laughing, that wasn't funny!" Frisk said. The figure just continued laughing, though. "Hey, would it be funny if I did this?!" Frisk said, then charged at the figure, only to pass through them and fall to the floor.

The figure continued laughing once again.

Eventually, Frisk had enough and just left the room. "🕈✌✋❄📪 ☠⚐📪 👍⚐💣☜ 👌✌👍😐📪 ✋ 🕈✌💧 ☟✌✞✋☠☝ ☞🕆☠✏✏" ("WAIT, NO, COME BACK, I WAS HAVING FUN!!") The figure said, as the door disappeared from within the room. The figure got sad, then went back to taking care of their multiple pets.

"Hey Frisk, what happened? You were in there for quite a while now." Asriel said. "There was someone... or something... in there, but I couldn't interact with them." Frisk said, excluding the void creatures and everything else. "Well, who was that person or thing?" Asriel asked. "I don't know, I couldn't understand them." Frisk said, then moved on. "Hey, wait for me!!" Asriel ran after Frisk.

None of them noticed that the door was now gone.

Frisk continued thinking about that person. They seemed like a human, but they couldn't interact with them. That human wasn't on a missing poster... Was there another human before the others? "Hey Asriel, did any other humans fall before Patience?" Frisk asked, still remembering the names on the missing posters. "Nope, Patience was the first one to fall." Asriel said. "Huh." Frisk said, then went back to thinking. This was a human, but Asriel said that Patience was the first one. And according to the missing posters, that human looked nothing like Patience or the other humans.

Seems like Frisk had a mystery on their hands.

Asriel and Frisk continued throughout Waterfall, listening to the Echo Flowers and even messing around with the Echo Flowers. The duo even visited Temmie Village, but couldn't stay in there very long, due to Frisk being allergic. Despite the fun that they had in Waterfall, Frisk kept thinking of the person in the black room. Who are they? Do they need any help? Those questions were in Frisk's mind. But there weren't any answers to those questions yet. "Frisk, are you okay?" Asriel asked. "I'm fine, Asriel. Why do you ask?" Frisk said. "Oh, you just seemed like you weren't enjoying this..." Asriel said. "No, no, I'm enjoying this. I was just thinking about something." Frisk said. "What are you thinking about?" Asriel asked. "Something." Frisk answered. "Frisk, that wasn't very funny." Asriel said. "I know." Frisk replied, then walked ahead of Asriel. "Hey! Wait for me! You know that I'm not as fast as you!" Asriel said, running after Frisk.

Eventually, the 2 children reached the bridge. As soon as they stepped on the bridge, Frisk was hit with another wave of 'déjà vu'. But Frisk didn't know why that kept happening. Frisk stopped for a moment. "Frisk, are you okay?" Asriel asked. "...yeah." Frisk said, again going ahead of Asriel and finding a mysterious SAVE star. They saved their progress quickly, overwriting the previous data, but they didn't even notice the STATS on the SAVE file.

Perhaps that's for the better.

And the 2 children continued to walk towards Hotland...

(Interactions.)

((Chara.))

(((Just because you have low sanity, doesn't mean that you can't speak like a normal human person.)))

(Right?)

((Please tell me.))

(((Okay, now, I will let you decide something. This is going to be a small vote (24hr vote) so, vote as soon as you read this chapter.

I will let YOU GUYS decide Frisk and Chara's genders this time.

Now, this might sound like a bad idea, but I want to hear what you think their genders should be. If nobody votes or there is a tie (example: 5 votes Female!Frisk, 5 votes Male!Frisk), I will pick the genders that I usually give them.

So, to vote, all you have to do is comment which one(s) you want.

OPTIONS:

Female!Frisk

Male!Frisk

Female!Chara

Male!Chara

This won't be something that important in the story RIGHT NOW, but it might be in later chapters. ;)

Alright, so, let the votes begin.

I'm pretty sure that the votes will turn this into Female!Frisk x Female!Chara, but I still want to hear your opinion.

Okay, I'll be waiting for the votes.

Bye!!)))