Chapter 7: A few more encounters

'Frisk' walked throughout Hotland and the CORE (by mostly using the safer pathways that existed there.) , still leaving just a trail of dust behind them. Every single monster died in one hit. Chara was slightly impressed how they never showed any emotion even when killing even the most innocent of monsters, but other than that, they despised 'Frisk'. But 'Frisk' didn't care about anyone's feelings towards them. Why should they care about other people's feelings when they don't have any feelings or emotions themselves? The more they went towards the Barrier, the more hesitant their actions became, even if they had more power than before. Eventually, they reached the Judgement Hall, where Sans was waiting for them, just like normal. 'Frisk' saved their progress before approaching Sans. But this time, he didn't even put up a fight. He just sat there. "hey, kiddo. you're probably wondering why i'm not putting up a fight or anything right now." Sans said. 'Frisk' just stared at Sans, showing no emotion whatsoever. "well, simply, i've just completely given up. hell, it's not even my duty to stop you. my duty is normally just to give you a judgement and let the others take care of it." Sans said, lazy as ever. 'Frisk' just slowly started to walk towards Sans. "i know what you want. you want to kill me, right? well, here you go." Sans said, then stood still. 'Frisk' charged towards Sans, only to get impaled by a big, red trident. "thanks, asgore." Sans said, then winked at the, now dead, 'Frisk'. "No problem, Sans. Your plan worked after all." Asgore admitted. "sadly, this won't last." Sans said, then sighed. "What do you m-"

[* LOAD]

'Frisk' was back in the Judgement Hall. They rushed towards Sans, filled with rage. "i'm sorry, kiddo, i wasn't expecting asgore to interrupt what you were doing." Sans said. 'Frisk' ignored Sans and charged towards him, the Real Knife in hand. 'Frisk' attacked Sans, only for Sans to dodge the attacks and attack back with Gaster Blasters and bones. 'Frisk' payed close attention and managed to dodge most of the attacks. "nice try, kiddo, but it seems like you've already found out what my plan was." Sans said, then shrugged. "i guess i didn't think this through." Sans said, then continued attacking. 'Frisk' was able to dodge some attacks, but could never dodge other attacks. Luckily, in between the attacks, they would take a break to heal and so would miss a chance of attacking Sans. After a while, 'Frisk' was the winner. They had knocked Sans down. They stepped onto his 'chest', being the victor of the fight. "welp, looks like you win..." Sans said, before 'Frisk' stabbed him several times until he turned into dust. 'Frisk's' LV increased to LV 20, despite not having killed Toriel and Asgore yet. They stared at Sans's dust for a while, until they moved on to the Throne Room.

There they were, the 2 remaining Dreemurrs. Toriel and Asgore. They were watering all of the plants in the Throne Room. Asgore noticed 'Frisk' standing in front of the flowers. "Howdy! Uh... What kind of monster are you? Sorry, I cannot tell." Asgore said, then Toriel turned to face 'Frisk'. "Gorey, dear, that's not a monster. That's a human child." Toriel said, then knelt down in front of 'Frisk'. 'Frisk' immediately slashed through her chest. "Wh-... I didn't even...-" Toriel was about to say, but 'Frisk' slashed through her throat, turning her into dust. Her SOUL appeared and shattered right in front of 'Frisk's' and Asgore's eyes. "Y-You..." Asgore said, then immediately brought out his trident. "YOU KILLED HER!!" Asgore yelled, as he swung his trident at 'Frisk'. 'Frisk' dodged the attack, and stabbed Asgore in the back. Asgore just smiled, before turning into dust, his SOUL shattering as well.

There they were. This was the end of their journey. There was nothing else left. A new option appeared for them.

ERASE.

They chose that option, and started another Genocide run.

Chara's POV

Why.

Not satisfied?

Huh.

Didn't expect.

At least.

We won't forget their sins.

Haha.

Hahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

3rd Person POV

Another Genocide run was completed. The world was ERASED once again. Seems like they won't stop for quite a while.

[Huge time-skip]

What is this, the 375th Genocide run that this 'player' has done? Man, even I lost count of the Genocide runs. When will they ever get bored of killing everyone? Who knows. 'Frisk' performed another ERASE.

But this time, something changed.

Right before they fell, this time, they tripped and fell, causing their head to be hit on some hanging rocks. They safely landed on the flower bed, unconscious. A familiar goat boy then showed up, checked on them and carried them all the way to Home, where the Dreemurrs were temporarily staying. "Asriel, what are you carrying?" Asgore asked Asriel. "It's a human! And they seem to be hurt! We need to heal them, quickly!" Asriel said. Toriel rushed into the room as soon as Asriel said the word 'hurt'. "Give them to me, my child. I'll heal them immediately." Toriel said, then took Frisk from Asriel's arms.

Asriel sat down near the fireplace. Asgore approached his son and sat down right next to him. "Dad, do you think that they'll be a nice human that won't get lost like the other ones?" Asriel asked Asgore. "I'm sure that they will be really nice, Asriel." Asgore reassured Asriel. Asriel just stared at the fireplace and sighed. After a while, Toriel came out of Asriel's room. "You can see them now, Asriel, just, make sure not to wake them up, alright?" Toriel said. "Alright!" Asriel said, then ran into his room to check on Frisk.

It might not seem like much now, but finally, everyone had been freed...

...internally.

(Did you notice the sudden change in Frisk's name?)

((Chara probably has barely any sanity left.))

(((The void does wonders to you.)))

(This water tastes like bleach...)