Chapter 2 A Long Night

"Here you go, two green tea with mint." I gave the man in a suit the cups and he gave me the money in exchange. Only two more hours of work and then it's time for weekend. Sona didn't work today which is why it was borning.

An hour later only two people were sitting in the shop. Will this ever end? I looked outside the window where people walking, up and down the stairs, shopping, running, trying to get their kids under control. I started to drift off with my thoughts. In the middle of all those people who enjoyed their Saturday I saw a familiar person. It's him the beautiful stranger! Omg it was really him. He was standing there so close but yet so far. The beautiful stranger rolled his eyes at something he read in thi phone. He leaned against the wall, typing something. His black, ripped jeans tightly around his legs. His leather jacket hanging around his shoulders. I observed every move he made. How he moved one foot a little to the front, how he lifted his hand to put his hair behind his ear. He got my full attention and I couldn't help but stare at him. His head slowly turned into my direction.
"MISS!" An older woman waved with her hand in front if my face. "Excuse me! What can I do for you?" immediately I stood straight and fixed my uniform. She placed her order and I did my job. Quickly I looked over and saw him still standing there in the same position as before.

                              ******I closed the door and turned around to see if he was still standing there but he wasn't

******
I closed the door and turned around to see if he was still standing there but he wasn't. I sighed and took my backpack. Just as I turned around I almost bumped into someone. I opened my eyes and recognized the leather jacket. Slowly i looked uo into his eyes. It was him, the beautiful stranger. Oh how I wish I knew his name. "Well if this isn't my hero." I joked and smiled at him. His eyebrow lifted and wiped off his jacket, like it was dirty now that he touched me. He let out a deep breth and looked into my eyes. "Are you following me or what?!" he crossed his arms and tilt his head a little. The sound of his raspy voice made me shiver. "No I didn't..." I said annoyed by his tone. "Whatever." he walked past me and I shook my head. Is he serious? Maybe he just had a bad day. No matter what it was I somehow now wanted to follow him. He made me curious and I wondered what a guy like him does on a saturday.
Call me a stalker but I'm just curious.
Slowly I turned my head into his direction, to make sure he doesn't see me. I followed him around as he walked down the streets. He was walking really fast which made it hard for me to catch up. He stopped at a bus station leaning agains a streetlamp.
He wants to go downtown. I said to myself. He stepped intothe bus as it finally arrived. Of course he had to sitin the back. Damn it. I tried to hide behind the people standing in the front. He quickly looked into my direction. His eyes narrowed as he seemed to look right at me. My heart stopped a minute. No, no, no why?! He sat down and typed something on his phone. I let out a deep breath as I felt relieved he didn't saw me. The bus stopped at downtown and I watched him step outside before I did myself.
He kept walking and I followed him.
Gosh what did I do. I should return as long as I still know where I am.
In all this time I have followed him he didn't turned around once. He just kept on walking knowing exactly where he was going. The way he walked spread out a strong and powerful aura which fascinated but scared me at the same time. Luckily he was walking on the main street and not some weird short cuts. I can't believe I am really doing this.
The streetlights turned on and the sky turned into a dark ceiling. Quickly I checked my phone  and saw a text from Changkyun