Chapter 15 The She-Wolf

Blinded by the sun I opened my eyes. Memories of last night flashed into my mind. Jooheon! I turned around and found his beautiful yet naked, covered with a blanket, sleeping body next to me. I smiled at him and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek. He was a god! And now I had prove of it. He really took care of me and was also careful yet dominant with me last night. It was just perfect. I had absolutely no regrets. He truly showed me what love is.
And now I knew it. I didn't just like him, I loved him!

As long as he was still fast asleep I watched him, memorizing every part of his beautiful face. The way he was sleeping was so peaceful and precious, it made me want to protect him at any cause. His lips were lightly parted, and his breath went easy. I brushed some of his hair out of his face. "You're just beyond beautiful..." I whispered to myself. He really was.
"I know..." he suddenly whispered back. My eyes widen. "You...you're awake?" I asked in shock. How can he just lay there not moving a little, when someone touches him? I asked myself. "Well how am I supposed to sleep, if you keep on staring at me like that?" he mumbled still eyes closed. "I'm sorry...I couldn't help it....just like many other girls right?" I said. I sat up, only a blanket covering my naked body. I crossed my arms, to keep the blanket in place.  "Now you got it.
He rolled over and tried to continue sleeping.

I stood up and took some clothes before I sneaked into the bathroom

I stood up and took some clothes before I sneaked into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and I looked like a mess. Good thing he didn't opened his eyes. My hair was messy and my cheeks where rosy. I stared at myself a little. Somehow I didn't really looked like myself. Did last night really happened? I smiled and got dressed. I brushed myhair and my teeth befor I went back to the bed. Jooheon was still sleeping. I leaned over him. "Jooheon?" I whispered. He mumbled something. "Honey I gotta leave soon...get up." I whispered again. He turned around and looked at me a few seconds. "Bye princess." he said, gave me a kiss on the cheek and snuggled back in bed. I rolled my eyes. And went downstairs. No one was at home except for us. I still got some time before I had to go to work. I decided to make some breakfast for him.

Sona was already there preparing tea. „Good morning Sona." I said and changed my clothes.  "Hi! What's up?" She asked and smiled at me.
"I...I gotta tell you something." I couldn't hide my smile. My cheeks were burning red. She looked at me. "Spill the tea!" She said her eyes widened from excitemen.
Some costumers entered. As soon as we served them, she grabbed my arm. "So? What is it?" She asked. "Uhm...calm down." I said. "Well?" She smiled at me. "Okay so yesterday as I came home... Jooheon was there. And well you know...." I looked at her. "No!" She said. "No freaking way!" She said a little louder. "You had SEX with him!?" She said way to loud. Many heads turned into our direction. I kicked her leg. "Omg shut up!" I said to her. "Excuse me." I said to the costumers. "I can't believe it' you actually let him take your v..." "Alright! Calm down now!" I said to her. "How could you do that?" She now asked and looked at me with a worried face. "What do you mean? How could I?" I asked confused.
She raised her eyebrows. "I don't know...I mean you always were really careful and save and now...how long do you know him?" Where the hell is this now coming from? I expected this from Changkyun but now Sona?
"Excuse me? He is my boyfriend." I saidand crossed my arms. "And I'm pretty sure you were justas happy for me as I was and now all of a sudden you're acting like this?" I asked her disappointed. She rolled her eyes. "Well...then maybe I was wrong." She turned away, acting like she actually had something to do now. Two hours we worked in complete silence.
The door opened and I saw a familiar face. "Minhyuk! Hey!" I  waved at him. He walled over to me. I noticed Sona watching us. "Yuri!How are you?" He asked and gave me one of his precious smiles. The rest of the gang walked  in aswell. Everyone greeting me. "I'm fine thanks. Are you guys up for some tea?" I asked them looking into their pretty faces. Jooheon pushed his friends aside. "We're actually here for you babe." He smiled at me and took my hand. Suddenly someone made some noise like throwing up. All heads turned to Kihyun and Hyungwon. Jooheon let go of my hand. "Let's go." Wonho said. "I'm working. I can't" I said a little sad cause I really wanted to go. And I felt bad that they all came and I had to turn them down.
"I'm sure your friend here doesn't mind, does she?" Jooheon said. All eyes were on Sona now. She looked at me and then at Jooheon. "N-No...Sure go." she said. There was something about the way Jooheon looked at her, that scared me. Tgerewas no way she could have said I shoukd stay, with him looking at her like that. "Sona.." "Go. I can handle it." She interrupted me. "See! Now come on." Wonho laid his arm around me as he lead me out.
I took my jacket and we left. For a second I felt bad for Sona.