Chapter 6 Excuse My Charisma

"Ugh don't even talk to me." I mumbled as I saw Changkyuns smiling face ready to greet me. His beautiful smile fell as soon as I finished my sentence. "And good morning to you too." He sarcastically fired back at me. "What bus hit you this morning?" He asked as I stumbled next to him through campus. I looked at him with my tried face. Dark shadows underneath my eyes, which were tried to be covered with make up. "You look horrible." He shrugged and scratched his head. "Well thanks I'm aware of that. I had something between one and two hours of sleep." I yawned. Sona joined us and her smile fell as well as she saw my face. "Gosh what the heck happened to you? Did you get hit by a bus? You look horrible!" She placed her hands on my shoulders and gave me the worried face. "OKAY! I look horrible I got it can we move on from my look now?!" I stumbled away, mad and hurt by the fact that I looked like that. I mumbled some words, more to myself than to anyone. "Yuriko?" Changkyun walked over to me. "What happened yesterday?" He asked and by the sound of his voice I heard that we was seriously concerned about me now.
"Nothing happened." I whispered. "Then what's with the no sleeping?" He asked pointing at my red eyes and the bags right under them. "I couldn't sleep and so I went out till late." I said and yawned again. "Out? With him...?" His face was no longer soft. He furrowed and turned his head to face the sky. I wasn't sure if he really expected an answer or if he was asking rhetorical. "It was coincidental." I said my voice barely to be heard. "Coincidental hm? Like all the other times you guys met." He sarcastically snapped at me. I rolled my eyes at his reaction, since we've actually just talked about that. "I thought we talked about this." I said now looking straight into his eyes, which couldn't handle mine for too long. "Yeah we did and I was hoping you came to sense." He said with a quite soft voice, making it hard for me to know what hewas thinking. "Changkyun..." He stopped me from talking, by raising his hand. "I wish I could say 'Don't come crying if he hurts you' but I can't. Take care of yourself." he gave me a small smile. A smile that said you fucked up. A smile you don't want to get.

I missed almost everything in class falling asleep every 5 minutes only to get woken up from Sona over again. The professor seemed either not to notice I was sleeping or he simply didn't care. Whatever it was I was thankful he didn't. I skipped lunch today to get some rest or at least some coffee. As Iwalked through campus I felt every single pair of eyes that looked at me. Some of them looked disgusted, some of them worried and last but not least some of them even looked like they went through the same sleepless nights. Little did they know that I wasn't up studying. Near the parking lot was a campus coffee store.

Standing in line I noticed a car driving in the parking lot. I recognised the car and so I knew who was in it. Jooheon. Easily he parked his car with such an elegance, once again I was fascinated. He stepped out and locked the car. Why on earth did he kept the car?! I ordered my coffee and looked for him again. "Whatcha looking at?" His voice appeared next to me. I turned my head away so he didn't saw my face. "Uhm nothing...Bye." I tried to escape this conversation. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to where I was standing just seconds ago. I now faced him but looked at the ground like it was suddenly the most interesting thing. "Really? This is how we gonna behave now?" He sounded annoyed by my actions. Slowly I lifted my head. He looked at me, from head to toe. For some reason he didn't looked shocked or disgusted or anything like that. He just looked at me. "That's not really your colour." he said pointing at my make up. He took out a chewing gum and stuffed it in his mouth. Just the fact that this just came out of his mouth made me smile. "What?" I smiled at him. "The make up. It's not your colour. It actually made it look worse." He repeated chewing. I laughed and he joined me after being surprised first. "Gosh this is so embarrassing." He nodded. "It would be if I actually cared about your look." He said and looked at the art building of Kyoto like he was waiting for someone. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked as I placed my hands on my hips. " Means that you..." his finger moved up and down my body. "You my dear are..." He got interrupted by the same girl I saw at lunch, the other day. She stroked her fingertips softly over his chest. "...the hottest girl at Kyoto." He now said to her as he grabbed her hand and seemed to get lost in her eyes. "Mhh that coming from the hottest guy at Kyoto." She said back probably trying to sound sexy. To me her voice sounded more like she was a smoker since she was four years old. My face showed the total disgust I felt while looking at them. Only inches parting them as they kept flirting with each other.
She closed her eyes as she leaned in to kiss him. My eyes widen and my heart started to ache. Everything seemed to happen so fast as I suddenly spilled my coffee over her, before they could lock their lips. I dropped my cup and stared at her screaming, wet form. Jooheon blinking fast as his brain tried to figure out what just happened. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" She yelled at me her blouse soaked in black coffee. "It was an accident." I lied and played innocent. "Yes sure! Your birth was an accident." she snapped at me. As she tried to press the coffee out of her hair. "Woah, woah okay. Let's stay calm here." Jooheon said while gesticulating. "I am very calm. But barbie doll isn't." I rolled my eyes at her. She did look like a barbie with her fake everything and short, tight clothes. Gosh I hated her even if I didn't know her. He looked at me with that look I yet haven't found out what it meant. "Barbie?! Did you just called me..." just as she wanted to grab my hair and start what is called a b**** fight, Jooheon grabbed her and stepped between the two of us. "Okay enough!" He now said a little louder. "Babe?" he continued as Barbie and I both answered with a "What?!" in a snappy tone. For a split second there was a shock in everyones eyes as we just stared at eachother. Jooheon couldn't help but laughed a little as I smirked. Barbie rolled her eyes and grabbed his arm. "Come on Babe.." she emphasized the babe as her eyes tried to murder me. "I need to change my clothes and get out of this blouse. Why don't you help me get undressed." She looked at me while she said that. "I'll be there in a second" he simply said unimpressed by her gross flirting. She started walking to his car, shaking her ass for him.