Chapter 12 What do you believe now?

"Tell me again...why should I care?" Changkyun asked me as he finally looked up from his books. I rolled my eyes because I was losing patience with his dumb attitude.
It felt like he was enjoying this 'fight' between Jooheon and me way to much. He rolled the pencil in his fingers looking at me. "For god sake Kyun! Would you please stop you're behavior and be my friend again." I said a little to loud for the library. I earned a lot of shhhh, from a bunch of people sitting there, frustrated over their books. "Oh like you all really were studying!" I fired back at them.
Changkyun pressed his hand over my mouth and pulled me back on the chair next to him. "Fine! I'll help you, but please shut up!" he whispere yelled at me. A big smile appeared on my face.
Yeeeees!
"What can I do, which for whatever reason would help you get along with Jooheom again. No actually, why the heck do you even wanna get along with him again. You should celebrate the fact that he hates you! He's an asshole, he doesn't deserve you. By the way...what did you do that made him so angry?" He smiled like he just heard the best story ever. My head blended everything out after he said the words 'the fact that he hates you' Although I knew it , it still hurt. Hearing someone else saying it...is worse than just thinking it.
"Yuri? Hey! Yuriko!" His voice was just a blurry sound.
My thoughts circled around Jooheon. His smile, his dimples, his laughter. Then his furious face the other night, the disappointment, his fist slamming into the wall. A huge pain ripped me out of my thoughts.
"Ouch! What the.?!!" Changkyun raised his hands in defense. "You were out of your mind." he said in his defense. "And you punched me?! Seriously?!" I asked rubbing the spot on my arm, where he slammed his fist into. Slamming fist...just like Jooheon.
"Oh hey! Not again.!" he said annoyed!
A single tear left my eye, as I turned and quickly tried to hide it. I wiped it off. "What did  you say?" I acted casually.
"I asked what you did that upset him that much." I saw in his eyes that he was trying to go easy on me now. "I...I'm not sure. I accused him of being a player I guess..." I stuttered looking down ashamed of myself. Surprisingly there was silence on the other side. My head shoot up. His eyes were fixing the book in front of him. "Kyun?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder. "Oh..." was all he said.
Oh?
Is he serious?!
"Oh? What do you mean oh?" I asked confused.  "Nothing...just oh." He played it cool. I crossed my arms on the table. "What is going on with my life! Everyone just seems to fall apart. Everything I do is wrong and no one has the nerve to tell me what's going on."
I stood up. "Yuri...wait." Changkyun grabbed my hand. "Let me ex.." "No! I'm so sick of doing everything wrong, being the confused stupid girl who has no clue all the time because none of you would talk to me! Just leave me alone then!" I might was overreacting but I just felt like all those secretly behaviour and not telling things needed to stop! I walked out of the library storming out of Kyoto. Tears running down my face. I raised my head looking for a place for me to go. I had no idea why I was crying but I just felt tired.

Sitting on a table I saw Jooheon and his gang. They were all looked at me. In their eyes I could see confusion, pity, a little worry even in Kihyuns face. Jooheon was already on his feet looking at me. I felt he wanted to come over and talk to me, comfort me but something was stopping him. His hands formed to fist. It was only seconds but it felt like hours, we were just staring at each other. It was Minhyuk who pushed him a little into my direction.
Jooheon stumbled a little into my direction.
He stopped again looking to his friends woall nodded towards him as he shook his head.
This scene kinda reminded me of a child getting pushed by it's friends, to ask their parents for something. He clearly felt uncomfortable amd so I decided to make it easier for him and walk away. I turned around walking towards the exit. I jist wanted to go home where I don't have to see anyone.

Finally home I ran up into my room buried my body under the blanket and shut my eyes closed. I have no idea how long I was laying like that and if I fell asleep but when I freed myself and opened the curtains it was dark outside. A soft knock on my door made me fully awake. I turned myjead and face the door which seemed to open in slow motion.
To my surprise Changkyuns head peeked in. "Hey...are you alright?" he asked as he fully came inside. He walked over to my bed sitting next to me. "Yuri...I feel like you were right. I should be honest with you...The reason why I was so quiet is because..." he took a deep breath. "The thing you said to Jooheon was..." a knock on the door interrupted him. To my bigger surprise this time it was Jooheon who stepped inside.
He looked at Changkyun and then at me. "Looks like I came in the right moment." He said and gave us a smile. "Tell us Changkyun...what about the thing she said to me?" he grabbed a chair and sat down grossing his arms.
"This is a private conversation...get out!" Was all that Changkyun said. "A private conversation about me?" Jooheon said, with a voice so calm it was almost scary.
"What are you even doing here? Slamming your hand again because someone was a little rude to lil Joohoney?" Changkyun made fun of him. Jooheon looked at me as if he wanted to know what I told Changkyun about that night. He nodded and leaned forward. "Not that it's any of your business but I'm here to talk to Yuriko." His eyes were now on me.
"Come an other day than! Now leave!" Changkyun said annoyed at him. Jooheon stood up and so did Kyun. They both killed each other in their heads. "Make me!" Jooheon fired back at him. "Watch me!" Kyun said and before they started a fight I stood up and placed myself between them. "ENOUGH!" They both were surprised by yhe volume of my voice. "Seriously! I'm so sick of you guys always fighting! We all got it...you don't like each other...do you really need to act like some freaking children all the time by showing it?" I yelles at them.
Jooheon got really surprised by my reaction.