Chapter 8 A table for two?

"Yuriko?" Changkyun ripped me out of my thoughts. "If I would be your boss I'd kill you!" he said and laughed. "Hm? Yeah! Right!" I said a little too fast. I've been trying to avoid him and Sona the whole day. I was dying to talk to someone about that kiss I had. But since Changkyun hated him and Sona couldn't keep anything from Changkyun once he asked the wrong questions, I had to shut up. I haven't seen Jooheon the whole day either.
"You know I tried to ignore it the whole day, but seriously Yuri you've been acting weird all day. What the hell is wrong with you?" He now asked. His eyes fixing me like he could see right through me. I tried to avoid his look as good as I could but it ended up being a complete fail.
Lucky me a costumer came in and I ended up ignoring Changkyun. He as you probably expect rolled his eyes and continued studying.
Soon all the costumers left and with them Changkyun.

I started to clean the place as I heard someone enter. "Sorry we're closed" I said without looking at the door. "Really? Even for me?" A familiar voice asked. Jooheon grabbed a chair and sat down at a table. "Yes even for you." I said nervously trying to act tough. He just sat there and stared at me with that expression. A smirk on his face, he sat there testing me. "And if I don't leave?" He asked still grinning. I slowly approached him and placed my hands on the tabled he was sitting at. He looked at me and leaned forward. "Well then..." I started and drove with my finger along the left side of his face. He breathed in eyes lost in mine "I'm gonna lock you in." I said and turned around. I heard him laugh. "Boo! That was awful." he laughed, wrapping his arms around him. I turned back to face him. "What?! That wasn't awful!" I said offended, which only made him laugh more. "It was...but it's fine we'll work on that." he said and shrugged. "We'll work on that?" I asked confused. "Just keep on flirting with me amd you'll get better than....what ever the hell you were trying just now." he laughed at tge though of me. "Ugh why you gotta be so..." I stopped talking as he suddenly came dangerously close. Memories from last night came into my mind, which made it hard for me to concentrate. My breathing was heavy and my eyes widen. "What...what are you doing?" I asked as his eyes were practically burning me alive. "J-joo...Jooheon..." I stuttered. I gasped when he grabbed me by my waist amd pulled me even closer. His head leaning forward. "This....is how you do it" He whispered into my ear. I slapped his arm a little as he laiughed and walked back to the table he just sat at.
"Now hurry up I'm starving." he said and placed the chair back to where it belonged. "And what makes you think I've got time to eat something with you?" I said a little confused. "Or that I want to eat something with you?" I continued asking. His facial expression was really soft, which kinda didn't fit to his usual behavior. But still I liked it. "So you don't wanna eat something with me?" he asked and faced the ground. My heart kinda broke at that sentence. I smiled at him as he lifted his head back up. "Let's me grab my jacket and then we can go." I said and walked to the back of the store. As I passed the mirror I quickly fixed my hair and checked my makeup. All good, now let's go.

We walked out the store and out of the shopping mall. The street was crowded witg people hurrying home after work. I took a deep breath. "Did you have something in mind?" I asked and looked at him. He typed something in his phone before he faced me and smiled. "Sure! I've planned our date." he said. DATE?! My eyes widen at the words that just have left his mouth. "D-Date?" I asked shyly. "Yep! It's a date." he said and started to walk. Hesitantly I followed him. My thoughts circling around the word. Date! This was a date. He planned this for me? He turned around to see if I followed him, as he suddenly did the unexpected thing.

 He planned this for me? He turned around to see if I followed him, as he suddenly did the unexpected thing