Chapter 4 Dangerous Game

"Yuriko...Can I talk to you for a second?" Sona said as we continued our way to the cafeteria. "Okay I lowkey feel like you girls are constantly trying to keep things from me. You do realize I'll find out everything you tell her?"
Changkyun said rolling his eyes once again. How does he not get a headache from rolling his eyes so much? "Changkyun why don't you look for a place for us to sit and we'll come in a second." I said as I pulled Sona aside and sat down on a bench with her. "Really?" Changkyun lifted his hands above his head in disbelief. "Grow up, would you?!" Sona said as she sat down next to me. Changkyun left and we watched him walking away.

"So..? What is it you wanted to talk about?" I asked as I observed the stressed out students. "What is really going on between you and this Jooheon guy?" she grabbed my face so I would finally look her into the eyes. I rolled my eyes just as Changkyun always does. "There is nothing nor will there ever be something between him and me!" Ready to leave I grabbed my bag and stood up. "What is it then? You're acting all weird and not yourself so...what is it?" She asked and stood up herself. "Nothing! I hate rude people, he is rude, end of the story! Can we go eat now?" I asked a little overwhelmed with those questions. It was kinda true what I said, I don't like rude people and he is pretty rude. But on the other hand he was just so fascinating like I wanna know his secrets. Lee Jooheon...who are you? "Yuriko?" Sona slapped my arm to wake me from my thoughts. "I bet you didn't just thought about him." she said with a smirk. "Can we just go eat now?!" I said pulling her with me. Could everyone just get off my case already?

When we arrived at the cafeteria, we grabbed some food which looked surprisingly good.  The cafeteria was crowded and Sona was practically jumping  on to others shoulders, balancing her food with one hand, to find Changkyun. "There!" she screamed as we saw him sitting there with some other friends.
"Look who made it." he said and waved us over. We sat down and everyone started a conversation about their professors and stuff. Even Sona joined the conversation.
My gaze drifted off to the other people in the room. Everyone smiling, laughing, getting along. I looked over to the which opened in this very second. Jooheon stepped in with his so called gang and all the heads turned into their direction. Whispering and giggling girls filled the place as they sat down at an empty table. Jooheons eyes met mine. His friends where talking and eating just like mine while we were just staring at eachother. What's with the staring lately? His mouth wrinkles moved up as he gave me a smile. This was a real smile, not a smirk like he used to do so often. I turned my head away as I noticed the blood rushing into my cheeks again. "Yuri?" Changkyuns voice appeared next to me. "Hmm? What?" I asked a little to fast. "What are you blushing about?" He asked and frowned when he saw my face. "I'm not blushing." I said and avoided his serious face. "Yur.." "I'm not blushing!" I interrupted him. His eyes widen right before he narrowed them. His gaze went around in the cafeteria until he saw him. And there it was again the eyes rolling, annoyed by me.

For the rest of the meal I tried to focus on the others but I couldn't help but stare over to Jooheon. He on the other hand was deep into a conversation with one of his friends. I started to study his face. How his eyes turned into cute little moons when he laughed or how he narrowed them when he was confused or at least seems confused. He was the type of guy that pulls off the bad boy and the cute look in a way no one else could. His eyes met mine again. He smiled at me and even waved at me.

 He smiled at me and even waved at me