Chapter 14 A perfect Night?

After Changkyun called me to meet him and Sona this saturday I was really excited. He said he wanted to spend a day with us without talking about Jooheon or fighting like on tha past couple of days. Just like in good old times.
So here I was, happily I strolled through the streets. I decided to leave all my doubts behind and just enjoy the day with my best friends. It's been a while since the three of us were hanging out like that.
I passed a small flower shop and I couldn't believe my eyes on who was there nearby. Sitting all together happily enjoying their ice cream like a bunch of kids. My eyes met Jooheon. How he sat there, even more beautiful then ever.

I decided to walk over to them

"Hello guys how are you?" I smiled at them. First I received a lot of confused faces which quickly turned into huge smiles.
"Fist the University, than the music room. Are you stalking us Yuri?" Hyungwon said and laughed out loud at his own words. Everyone's head turned into his direction. As he noticed no one was laughing with him his face turned serious in a second. "I...That was supposed to be a joke." He tried to explain himself. Jooheon shook his head and continued eating his ice cream. "It sounded funny in my head..." he whispered to Minhyuk who just nodded and laid his arm around him to comfort him.
"What are you doing?" I asked cause I tried to escape this awkward situation. "We're waiting for Shownu. We're on an important mission today" Minhyuk said. I found it really weird that Jooheon didn't talk to me or greeted me or even looked at me. Maybe I did something wrong. "Important mission?" I asked and looked at Jooheon hoping he would answere me.
He didn't.
"Exactly! Because our precious little bunny has met a girl yesterday, and now we have to find her so he can date her." it was Hyungwon who spoke again. My eyes were still on Jooheon. Then I noticed a pair of eyes on me. Kihyun was fixing me and even if it he probably was a nice person at least sometimes, he really scared me now.
"Alright...good luck" I said still waiting for Jooheon to finally do something.
Talk! Speak! Kiss me! Anything!!
But instead he was just avoiding my eyes. Like his ice cream was that interesting.
A tall form appeared behind me. "You guys must be busy I'm sorry!" he said, what made everyone burst out with laughter. Everyone except for me.
Kihyun stood up. "Hey...Shownu, Wonho can you quickly help me out?" He asked. They looked confused at him. "I'll explain later, I need some strong arms." They nodded and walked away. I looked after them
Until Minhyuk stood up aswell. "Let's eat something Hyungwon." They walked away too, that's when I noticed what they did. Now there was only him and me.

I took a deep breath and sat down next to him. "Are..Are you mad at me?" I asked as I started playing with my fingers. He looked at me a bit surprised. "Me? Why would I be mad at you? You're the one who should be mad at me!" he said. Okay what now?!
"Why would I be mad?" I asked. He lowered his head.
"Yuri I...Why didn't you tell me that...That I..." "You what?" I asked still confused. He ran his fingers through his hair. "That I stole your first kiss! Yuri you should have stopped me, pushed me away, anything! I was...I didn't knew!" He was really desperate and sad. I took his hands. "Joohoney? Do I somehow look like I regret it? It's true that I was really nervous for you to find out." He squeezed my hands so hard like he was afraid if I let go he would fall.
"I'm also nervous now when you...you touch me because...I never felt the way I do when I'm with you." There was a small smile on his lips. "Lee Jooheon I never planned to have my first kiss like that...but i'm glad it was you who gave it to me! And there is not a thing in this world that could make me regret that." I spilled my heart out. He slowly placed his hands on my cheecks. "Where have you been this whole time?" He whispered and placed his lips on mine. A loud growling was heard again. He smiled into our kiss and turned his face towards his friends who were all standing there smiling at us. While Minhyuk was even clapping and smiling like a child.