Chapter 3 The First Day

Only minutes of driving have passed and I fought to stay awake. The city glistening in lights. All was calm and probably asleep. "Jooheon..." I mumbled. "Mhh?" He mumbled back focusing on the street. "I'm tired..." I closed my eyes and moved my body on the seat to find a comfortable position. I turned around, so my back was facing him. "Hell no! Don't you dare falling asleep." he said, carefully shaking me with one hand. "Hey! I'm not caring your lazy heavy ass into your home!" he said now a bit louder. "Geez don't be a Baby! I'm not even heavy!" I said still eyes closed waving my hand into his direction as if I could just wave him away. Before I even got back in my comfortable position, I felt a hard slap on my ass. In seconds I turned to face him. "What the hell! Are you outta your mind!" I shouted slapping his arm which only made laugh. "Sorry. Couldn't resist... But seriously don't sleep." he gave me that smirk again which made me want to punch him even more. "Don't you ever do thay again or..." "Or what?" he interrupted. "You don't wanna know! Just don't do that... like...ever again!" I said crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Well now you made me curious so I might as well do it again." he said and smiled. "Shut up! Pff stolen car, stranger, rude over the top!" I mumbled so he could barely hear me.
The next minutes we were sitting in the car in silence. I felt my body relaxing again and how I was slowly drifting to sleep. I gave up on fighting against it and ended up falling intoa deep sleep.

*****
I felt how two arms wrapped around my body carefully lifting me up. I opened my eyes a little only to see Jooheon trying to lift me into his arms without waking me up. Still half asleep I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder. He started walking towards the door to my house. He slowly opened the door and walked in. Next thing I felt was how I was placed into my soft bed amd how I immediately snuggled into my blanket which he placed over my body. "I can't believe you made me do that." he whispered annoyed.

******
The next morning I woke up totally confused. I scratch my head and rubbed my eyes. What the hell. Who was I yesterday? I ripped off my blanket to check if I was still wearing my clothes cause you never know right?
After I got ready I made my way to Shui Tang.
Sona was already serving costumers as I walked in. "Sona! You'll never believe what happened yesterday!" I said after the costumer left. "Sounds like something I wanna know too" Changkyun said who suddenly appeared behind me. "Uhm...I don't think so. Girkstalk Kyuni." I said waving him away. "Shut up and tell us already." he rolled his eyes and I swear it was the longest eye roll ever.

"Alright so after work yesterday I saw the beautiful stranger you know the one who saved me

"Alright so after work yesterday I saw the beautiful stranger you know the one who saved me." I started getting all excited to tell my story even though I wasn't very proud of my decisions. "You make it soubd like he saves you from dying or whatever." Changkyun said sipping on his tea. "Uhg and that sir is why I said Girltalk. Now you either shut your mouth and listen or you take that handsome butt of yours and leave." I said and pushed him a little. "Okay so where was I.." "The heroic saving." Sona joked and highfived Changkyun who almost spill his tea. "Oh screw all of you! You don't even deserve my story!" I turned away and crossed my arms. "But since I wanna talk about it JUST LISTEN FOR GOD SAKE!" I begged. They both stopped laughing and put on a real serious face. "So I met him and he was kinda being himself you know the rude but interesting type. So I kinda maybe followed him..." Their eyes widened at that. "You what?!" Sona asked. Weirdly Changkyun stayed quiet. "Yeah I did. It was stupid but it gets worse. So after I followed him he obliviously noticed me because someone had to call me!" I looked at Changkyun and liften my eyebrows. "Wait so...You he saw you cause your phone was ringing but...what if not? You would have just followed him to his home for what?" Sona said confused. Changkyun still stayed quiet. "I don't know...I guess I was just curious about what a guy like him does..." She nodded.
"Anyway so he was like all movie type dragging me into a dark alley getting all close like first I thought I was gonna die, then I thought he was going to kiss me but yeah nothing happened. So after that I noticed it was late and you know no bus was driving." Suddenly I felt like I don't wanted to tell them about the stolen car and how he carried me into my bed. They both looked at me not sure if that was the story or if there was more to come. "He drove me home and yeah that's it." Sona smiled at me. "Uhu so does the beautiful stranger also have a name?" she asked taking my hands on full excitement.
"Absolutely his name is Jooheon." I said winking at them. And that's when Changkyun seemed to come back to life. "Jooheon?! As in Lee Jooheon?!" he asked grabbing my arm. "I-I don't know...outch!" I said and slapped his hand away. He stood up and left in 0.01 seconds. "Kyuni?!" Sona and I almost shouted at the same time. "Go! I gotta stay here!" 
I ran after him. "Kyuni wait!" I tried to catch up with him. When I finally reached him I grabbed his shoulder. "Hey! What's wrong?" I asked him confused. "Yuriko...if it really was Lee Jooheon then you need to stay away from him! Got it?!" he said in a serious tone. "Uhm okay Dad!" I joked. "Yuri I'm serious! Stay away from him!" "Gosh Kyuni! Alright don't worry about it hunny. It was just...just once it won't happen again. I won't even see him." I said but honestly I would like to see him again cause although he was being an ass I still owe him. "Listen Yuri I know you long enough to see when you lie so don't come at me it won't happen again." After long convincing he finally believed me and he left. I don't know what his problem was with him but fate decided it will be soon for me to find out.

A few weeks later

"HURRY UP!" I heard Sona's voice as I ran down the stairs. Today was the day! University life woukd officially start for us. As we finally arrived at Kyoto we both took a deep breath as if we could take in the air of knowledge. Like tourists we walked through campus observing everything and everyone. Every building represented the schools rules of discipline.
The first class we had were just some information about the school and what to expect for this year. Sneaky I took out my phone to take some picturs. I still can't believe I was here, that I actually made it.
After that we met up with Changkyun. We exchanged our first impressions and Changkyun tokd us about his first day here. He pretty much acted like us just that he was all alone. We decided to go eat in the campus cafeteria since the food there tasted really good according to Changkyun.  "Omg it's amazing here!" I said twirling around in happiness as suddenly someone crashed into me. I lost my balance and fell. All my books and folders flying across the floor. My body hurting from the hard meeting with the floor. I heard some people gasp and some mumbling.
"Are you crazy?!" I shouted and looked up to the man who just walked into me. I cleaned off the dirt from my pants.
You've gotta be kidding me. First day at University and I'm on the floor cause some stupid idiot can't watch where he's going.
I felt his eyes on me as I picked up my books and folders. I stood up to look at the man who didn't seem to care. His eyes met mine and that's when my heart stopped beating for a few seconds. Jooheon! His eyes radiated something that I can not describe but yet fascinated me. What is he doing here?
A crowd was built around us and everyone stared at the man who was just looking at me. Unsure what's going to happen next, death silence filled the place.
"I'm sorry...I didn't saw you there." He gave me a sarcastic smile and left with his gang like he didn't even recognized me.
"What?! Are you kidding me?!" I shouted. But they just kept walking. "Can you believe this guy?!" I said to Changkyun who seemed to be paralyzed by him. He shook his head and we both watched them leave. One tall guy turned his head and looked at me until they disappeared around the corner. "May I present you Lee Jooheon." he said and pointed with his hand into the direction they just disappear. "I can't believe this." I said disappointed but not surprised. He always had something rude but that was just beyond everything I've experienced. "Yuriko... are you okay." Sona asked and all I saw was how she felt sorry for me. "Sure! Why wouldn't I be?! It's not like he's the center of my life!" I said while fixing my hair. "I meant because you fell Yuri...nothing else." She said surprised by my harsh tone. "I'm sorry" I said amd let my head down. First day and I've embarrassed myself in front of the whole Universe.