Chapter 19 New World

"She's telling the truth Changkyun." We all turned around to see who just said that. My eyes widened.
"Jooheon!"
We all couldn't believe our eyes! It's really him! And he's on our side now!
He walked over to us, slowly like some dramatic movie scene. Like the good guy that comes up with the solution.
Focus Yuri Focus!

Changkyun snorted when he saw him.
"Oh alright. Okay everyone Jooheon spoke so it has to be true. I'm so sorry." He sarcastically said. Jooheon smiled. "Listen Changkyun! To ne honest I couldn't care less about you and her." He pointed at Changkyun and Ayumi. "And I know you have no reason to believe me. But I promise you Changkyun it's the truth. Ayumi is lying and actually now it's so obvious that I'm even questioning myself." He said and looked down at the floor. "And me saying this has to mean something." He added. Hyungwon started laughing. All heads turned to him and he immediately shut up. "What? Wasn't that funny?" he asked. This time it was Wonho who comforted him. "Come one Hyungwon let's take a walk." he said and pulled him away. "But...I.." Wonho just kept pulling him further away.

"Jooheon...why are you saying that. We were friends before you even knew that girl. You know I'm not like that!" Ayumi said and stood up. She walked over to Jooheon. "Must I remind you that you heard her mean words on your own? She's the bad one here not me." Ayumi tried to defend herself. Even if I knew she was lying, she played a very good role. The way she talked, moved and the facial expression she had, it was very convincing.
Jooheon smiled at her and took her hands. "Oh baby, give it up already." he pat her cheek like she was some kid. Yes Jooheon! Show it to her! He shoved her aside and took a deep breath.
"You believed her too and you broke up with your girlfriend...so how come now you're telling me she's lying?" Changkyun said and raised his eyebrow. Gosh Changkyun just shut up and get on our side!
"Yes...I did and it was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. And I believed her because I heard Yuri...actually saying these words. Although it was a miss understanding and I should have known better." Oh my! My heart was melting and all I wanted was to kiss him so bad right now. I missed him so much. He wasn't done yet. "But you idiot! How can you actually believe the story she told you about Yuri?" Jooheon fired at him! I looked around and everyone was focused on what will happen next. This was truly like a movie, the only thing missing was the popcorn. I had to say Jooheon was right. Why did he thought I was in love with him. The expression in Jooheons face changed.
"Yuri loves me and only me got that?! She never wanted to make you jealous!" For some reason he seemed really mad. We all raised an eyebrow and looked ateach other. "Should I say something now?" I asked Minhyuk, so quietly thay only he heard it. "I think you better not." he aswered not letting his eyes off of Jooheon once.
He stepped closer to Changkyun. "Okay...Jooheon! Stop!" Shownu once again being the leader, controlling  everything. Jooheon turned around and looked at him. For a while it seemed like they had a mental conversation. Or discussion. "Jooheon...don't even start arguing with me!" Were his final words. Jooheon rolled his eyes. Changkyun looked at the ground. I guess he must have been confused. Thinking about Jooheons words. Jooheon took a deep breath and tuened back to Changkyun. "I.M...you never talked bad about me. Am I right? All that hate, all these thoughts, they all came from one person." His eyes wandered to Ayumi and than back to Changkyun. "For me...I did hate you. But only because of some things I heard from the same person." Jooheon said now much calmer.
I.M? Since when does he call him I.M?! Why I.M? What's I.M?! I looked at everyone else. Minhyuk made eye contact with me. I mouthed "Why I.M?" Minhyuk shrugged and mouthed back "No idea." I narrowed my eyes.
"You...you were my best friend, my brother and I should have know better than that. I should have talked to you, asked you, anything! Instead of believing her. So I'm sorry." Everyone gasped for air. He apologized! He really apologized! Changkyun closed his eyes. Slowly he truned to Ayumi. "Why? Ayumi....why?" He whispered.
"What?! You believe that?!" Ayumi said. "You love me Changkyun! You should believe me! Yuriko is lying, she's trying everything to sabotage our relationship! Our friendship! Can't you guys see that. She's a manipulative lying little bi..." Before anyone could do or say something, a fist came flying across Ayumis face.
My fist.
The sound of the punch echoed in all our ears. My hand was burning with pain. Gosh why does that always look so easy in movies? It's painful as hell! I do not recommend it.
Everyone looked at me with widened eyes. I looked at my shaking hand and than at the red mark on Ayumis face. She turned to me, looking furious. Oh no! She jumped at me like a cat, pulling my hair! I tried push her off of me. She stumbled back. Now I was furious too. I will kill her! But before I could get to her, Jooheon pulled me away and Changkyun grabbed her. "Woah babe! Enough!" Jooheon said. "Stop that!" Changkyun said to Ayumi. Ayumi tried to break free from Changkyuns grip. Slowly Jooheon let go of me and I fixed my hair and clothes. Jooheon looked at me for a second like he was trying to figure out if I would attack her again.
"Fine! You know what! Yes I lied! But I did it for us. Changkyun I love you and you love me! We were happy." She said. Changkyun nodded. "You were happy Ayumi. You. You made me lose my best friend...and then you left." He said surprisingly still very calm. She screamed in frustration.
Is that some kind of chick flick now or what? Ayumi walked away in anger.
Changkyun turned to us. "I...I'm sorry...I should..." He stopped. "It's alright." Jooheon said.