Chapter 16 She's back?

The next day I met with Changkyun. He said he needed to tell me something about Jooheon. It made me question if he wanted to ruin everything for me again. I was kind of  scared but also excited to find out about what he knew.

Changkyun and I met at his place. He was sitting on his bed, running his hands through his hair. "Hey! You alright?" I asked and sat next to him. "I'm not sure." he said.
"What's up?" I asked and hugged him. "I lied to you...There is nothing I need to tell you about Jooheon. I just needed to talk to you." Confused I looked at him. "Okay...You're making me scared." I took his hand to comfort him. "She's back." He said, confusing me even more. "W-Who is back?" I asked. "Ayumi...She...She's back." He smiled at me. The air got stuck in my lungs and I didn't know what to say. Ayumi was back? All I could think about was Jooheon, who once liked her. "She's back?" I asked. "Why? When? How?" My head was spinning with questions.
"Well I'm not sure...she showed up here and told me she's back. At least for a while. Gosh I can't believe that." He sounded really excited. "So you and her are...are dating again?" I asked. His head turned into my direction. "I don't know. I don't think so." He said. "Well do you still like her?" I asked. I was kind of happy for him. He really seemed to have missed her. "I mean I will always like her but we haven't talked since a very long time. I don't even know if she's still the same." I nodded.

At home I was thinking about it a lot. Jooheon liked her. He wanted to date her and now she's back. What is that supposed to mean for us? Are they going to be friends again. Or even worse...Is he going to fall for her again. Maybe I'm just overthinking again.

The next day I found Jooheon and his friends on Campus. For some reason I felt extra protective after the news of mysterious Ayumi being back. I ran up to them amd jumped on Jooheons back. "Hey guys!" I smiled at them. "Hey Princess!" Jooheon laughed and I climbed down from his back. He pulled me close and gave me a quick kiss. "You're in a good mood...what's up?" Jooheon asked. "I don't know...I'm just happy to see you." He hugged me tight. "Well it's good that you're here because I..." He suddenly stopped his sentence and let go of me. "Because what?" I asked and smiled at him. My smile faded as soon as I saw him. The color faded completely from his face. "Jooheon?" I looked at him confused. "Ayumi?" He whispered. My heart stopped. He shoved me aside and walked passed me like a child that was done with a toy. I turned around and looked after him. He walked directly to a girl.

She was more beautiful than any other girl I have ever seen. Her long black hair with big curls, shined in the sunlight. She was picture perfect. Skinny jeans showing off her model like legs. Great! She stood there looking around until her eyes met Jooheons, who walked straight up to her.
"Ayumi...Is it really you?" He asked. I almost didn't recognised his voice. He sounded so different. Her hand slowly covered her mouth and she gasped for air. "Omg...Jooheon!" She collapsed in his arms. Tears in her eyes. She buried her face on his face. Gosh what a Dramaqueen!
I rolled my eyes. Stop that jealousy Yuri!
"How are you? Look at you! So grown and handsome." She said and looked at him from head to toe. She wiggled her eyebrows. "Me? Look at you! Your hair...so long and black?" He hugged her again. "Yeah! I needed something new. Just like you I guess." "Gosh Joohoney! I missed you." She laid her arms around his neck. Joohoney? I mean yeah I didn't came up with that name but...that hurts. "I missed you too shunshine." He laid his arms around her aswell. Yup that hurt very much. "We've got a lot to catch up with." she said. "We do. Come
on." He gave her that dimple smile. They walked away like I was not standing here!
"Jooheon?!" I shouted after him, but he ignored me. "Hey, hey Yuri...Let him go. They haven't seen each other for a while." it was Minhyuk who laid his arm around me. "But...He.." I let my head down. "Come on." he said and walked me to class.