Chapter 21 The End of a Story

"I'm pregnant." I said and looked into seven shocked and frozen faces.

Jooheon sat down on my bed. Hyungwon was nearly fainting. "You're what?!" Wonho asked in shock. His eyes were widened. Minhyuk stood there in shock. Shownu looked like a happy and proud dad. And Changkyun was just standing there, not moving. His eyes were fixing Jooheon. Kihyun was losing it. „What?! Jooheon slowly leaned over to me. „Nice try babe. But I know what I'm doing when I'm doing it." He said and smirked. We both laughed. "Well maybe that's true...but not this time!" I said and looked him deep in the eyes. His face turnes from happy to serious in 0.01 seconds. "Yuri.." I could see he wasn't sure about whether I 'm serious or not. "Congratulations Jooheon...you've officially been pranked!" I said and clapped my hands.

„Wait what now?" They all asked. „I was kidding. Calm down" I said. "I'm not pregnant guys!" They all let out a deep breath of relieve.
"I would have killed you!" Kihyun said. I narrowed my eyes. "Him or me?" I asked. "Exactly!" He said and sat down on a chair. I shrugged.
"I gotta say I did not wanted to know you guys did what you did." Changkyun said with a disgusted face. "I agree!" Hyungwon said and raised his hand. "Same!" Wonho agreed.
"Okay thank you guys! I love you all too!" Jooheon rolled his eyes. "Well we can explain it in detail if you want! It was that one night..." "NO!! SHUT UP!" Changkyun screamed and stormed out the door, followed by Wonho, Kihyun and Hyungwon. We laughed. "I'll get the kids amd lock them into the car." Shownu said and went after them. Minhyuk smiled at us. "I will leave you guys alone for a while. Please don't be disgusting!" He said and smiled.
"Really? You too?" I asked and rolled my eyes at him. "You never know with Jooheon." Minhyuk said and winked at him before he left.

"Am I supposed to be scared of you now?" I asked andsmiled at him. He shook his head. "Are you really fine?" He asked and looked at my injuries. I nodded. "Everything is fine Joohoney." He gave me a kiss.
"Now I will never leave you!" He said and stroke my head. "Hopefully!" I said and a tear escaped my eye.
"Hey don't cry babe!" He wiped of my tear. "I love you Yuriko!" He whispered. "I love you Lee Jooheon!" I whispered back.

A few weeks later I was allowed to finally go home. Jooheon really didn't leave my side. Every morning he picked me up at
My place and drove me to University. "Jooheon I'm really fine you don't have to do that." I said and climbed out of the car. "I know but I want to." He said and took my hand. I had to walk on crutches which really sucks!
Also after University Jooheon would drive me home. He stayed for dinner almost every second day, because my parents loved him.
"Jooheon! So nice to see you again." My mother said and hugged him. "It's nice to be back." he said and smiled at her. My mother pulled him into the kitchen so he could help her cook.
"He really is a good guy." My father said. "He is." I agreed and smiled at my mither and him. I was so happy they got along well.
I sat down at the table. "Hopefully you will still love me when I'm fat." Jooheon said as he sat down next to me. "What?" I asked and laughed. "Well I wilk be if your mom keeps feeding me that much." He placed his arms on the table and buried his face on them.
"Aww Jooheon. Just say no?" I said and leaned on his shoulder. "I can't! It's too good." He mumbled.

I also got to know Jooheons family. His mother turned out to be very nice and welcomed me in the family. I needed more time to feel comfortable in his place, since his room was bigger then my place. I was afraid to touch anything, because everything looked like it was worth a million dollars. After a while I noticed they were just human like me except the fact they were crazy rich.
All in one things finally seemed to work out for us.

*****
Stepping out of the car we started walking towards the building. Big as always it stood there on this late summer afternoon. We looked at it and I took a deep breath.

"Wow that was some kind of story." Sona said. "I still remember it like it was yesterday. How we entered Kyoto for the first time." She smiled at me. I sighed. "Yeah right? We were so excited. Taking pictures, screaming on the inside." I took a sip of my coffee and stroked over the back of my daughter. She sighed.

"And what happened next Mom?" She asked nervously.
"Well...we finished University and moved in together. I started working full-time in the tea shop. And about one year later I was really pregnant...and that's when you were born." I said and smiled at her. "Unbelievable. You've been there since ages!" Sona smiled. "We started together and now you own it." She shook her head.
"And now I'm here. Going to Kyoto." She said and smiled at the building. "The same university as you did." she added.
"Yes you are! And you're going to be fine." I said. "Well hopefully I will fall in love here too. I will just stand in the way until someone bumps into me." She said and we laughed. "I'm sure you will Chaelee. And until then focus on your classes!" I said in a playfully serious tone.

"Alright then...I guess I will go now." Chaelee said and smiled at us. "Wish me luck."
"Good luck sweat heart" Sona said.
"See you soon." I said and watched my daughter enter the gates to Kyoto. The gates to her future. How she nervously looked around, helpless and lost. Sona and I we laughed a little. "Good thing I had you back then." I said and Sona agreed.
Chaelee slowly approached a boy and a girl standing as nervous as her on campus. They started talking and laughing. We watched them heading into the building.

"They look like us. You, Changkyun and me." Sona said as she looked after them. That made me smile. "True." I sighed. "Changkyun...I wish he was here at this important moment. I really miss him."
"I know...but they will be back soon." She said and took my coffee. "Two months right?" I nodded and took my little sons hand who was patiently waiting for us to leave again. "Let's go home." I said and we started walking back to the car.
"Who would have thought that they will form a boyband with those idiots." Sona said and smiled. "Hey! Do not talk bad about the father of my children!" I said and punched her arm.

That's right. Jooheon was the father of my children. The man that started as the rude one and turned out to be just a soft and cute man. And ended up being the man of my dreams.
I thought about the story I just told my daughter.
What if I wouldn't have given him a chance? Would he still be friends with Changkyun again? Would Ayumi be Changkyuns girlfriend now? Where would I be? Or what if I would have givem up when Ayumi came back? What if I would have died in the car accident?
What if?
Happily I watched my son running around us laughing and playing with leaves that have been falling to the ground. Waiting by the car for us to open the door.

I took my phone and looked at the picture I had as a lock screen. I smiled at it.

At this very moment I was happy things went the way they did and that I gave Jooheon a chance because in life you never know

And now I had my man, a beautiful daughter and a my beautiful son. My life was perfect the way it was.