Chapter 10 Welcome to the Gang

Jooheon placed the mic on the stage and looked at me. I swallowed hard and ran my fingers through the end of my hair. I felt how my heart went faster. what the heck did I just do?! My eyes wandered down to the jacket I threw on the floor. I was a mess. Jooheon looked confused. "Yuri? I'm not gonna do anything, don't worry." he said and sat down at a seat in the front row. I wasn't sure if that was supposed to make me happy and relieved or sad and depressed. Did I really just wanted that? He played with his fingers. I was frozen and couldn't say a word. I thought back to what I was always saying. I didn't really knew him so well. And when we had the chance, we got interrupted. I wanted to ask him for an other date since the last one was...well disturbed "Jooheon...m-maybe...I...We...I mean we could...only if.." I couldn't form a normal sentence. I stuttered and it seemed like I've lost my vocabulary.  "Breathe Yuriko breathe." he said as he waited for me to form a normal, understandable  sentence. As he saw I didn't speak, his brows furrowed.
Suddenly he smiled and shook his head. "Why do you always get so nervous around me?" he stood up and walked over to my shocked form. His hands on my waist again. "Do you like me?" he asked as he grabbed my face with his hands. "You know...there is something about you." he softly shook his head again. His fingers softly stroking my cheek, his other hand running down my back. His grip was tight around my waist. "Let me show you something." he took my hand and pulled me to the piano. I smiled at him as he sat down and placed his fingers in the right position. "No way! You can play the piano?" I asked excited. He looked at me and smiled. It was that picture perfect dimple smile that made everyones heart melt. He nodded and showed me with his hand that I should sit down. "Enjoy the show." he joked and winked at me.

His fingers glided softly over the piano as he seemed to drift off into his own world

His fingers glided softly over the piano as he seemed to drift off into his own world. His eyes were closed and I just sat there in silence and listened to his beautiful playing. The whole room was filled with magic, with his peaceful melody. Just minutes ago he was rapping like a monster and now he was playing like a beautiful butterfly.
He ended his play and opened his eyes. We looked into each other's eyes as I felt the need to kiss him right now. I sat down next to him feeling his eyes burning in mine. I leaned in to close the little space that separated our lips from each other. Before our lips could connect, the door got opened and someone shouted my name. I jumped up and looked into Changkyuns eyes. His expression wasn't mad or shocked or anything. He just looked between us and slowly approached us. Jooheon rolled his eyes and I heard him whispering "Perfect timing." He buried his face in his hands. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Changkyun said as he reached us. I scratched my head. "N-no...he was just playing something on the piano." I said with my voice fainting at the end. Changkyun started laughing. "Wow the piano. How amazing." He sarcastically said. "I wonder how many girls fell for that sensitive side of yours." He continued rolling his eyes. Jooheons hand formed to fists but he didn't said a word. "Let's go!" Changkyun took my hand amd that's when Jooheon laughed. "Aww Yuri your appa has come to save you, how cute." He stood up and walked passed us. He stopped next to Changkyun and looked at him. "Don't worry Yuri, I will kiss you another time, again. I mean it's not like we haven't done that before." He smiled at Changkyun and left. Changkyun let go of my hand amd looked after him. He knew he just lost that battle. "Changkyun...?" I started as he didn't moved. My hand waving in front of his face. "Are you there?" I asked. He left without a word and I was all alone.