Chapter 18 The war is over

It's the next morning. And I don't feel like university at all. Just days ago everything was fine. The biggest struggle I had, was to listen to Changkyun and Jooheon hating on each other. How I wish I could go back to this now. No actually I would like to go back to the day where I first met Jooheon. I should have let him walk away. I should have never followed him that night. I mever should have get in the car with him and let him drive me home. Never talk to him. How could he treat me like that. I know what the situation must have looked like for him, but he should have known better.
I told Ayumi I'm a fighter, but I never thought that it was going to be so hard.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I still looked horrible. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. "Off to a new day." I said to my reflection. A soft knock on the door caught my attention. "Yuri hunny there is someone here for you." My mother said. "Who?!" I asked grumpy. I'm absolutely not in the mood for visitors right now. "Maa? Who?" I asked again, but received no answer. I opened the door. "Maa I asked who.!" I looked straight into Minhyuks worried face. "Minmin? What? How? Why?" I stuttered, while looking at him. His eyebrows raised. "I wanted to visit you, Sona told me where you live and because I'm worried about you. And now that I'm looking at you...I should be." he pulled me into my room. "Minhyuk...I can't deal with them. I know it's only been two days but...I can't." I held back the tears. "Two days in which I've done nothing but crying and dying. I just can't take it anymore. What should I do? I miss him so bad!" I said tears running down my face. "Which is why I'm gonna talk to Jooheon today. And you my dear need to talk to Changkyun." He said. "No..." "I don't want to hear a no. Yuri he's your friend." He interrupted me. Suddenly an idea rushed into my mind. "That's it Minhyuk! You're right! Changkyun! There is no way he wouldn't believe me. He knows how I feel about Jooheon. So he knows I would never say those things. I need to convince him to talk to Jooheon so he will know the truth. And if you're going to talk to Jooheon too he has to believe us and then we..." "And I thought I talk to much. Would you please breathe in between your stupid plan?" He said. Okay...that hurt. "Why stupid? It's perfect." I said. He shook his head. "It would be...but this is Ayumi we're talking about. How do we know she didn't just told Changkyun a different story so you will be the bad one for both of them?" He said and started walking in circles. Why are they always walking in circles?!
"Maybe I should just find out what Changkyun thinks first?" I said and stood up. "Or maybe you could do something against this scary look." He pointed at my face. "Out!" I said offended and pointed at the door. He laughed and kissed my cheek. "See you later!" He said and left.

I was shaking when I arrived at Kyoto. Since she was here, you never know what to expect.! I strolled around campus not attending to my classes. No sign of Changkyun or Jooheon.

Later I found Changkyun of course with Ayumi in the cafeteria. She was laughing there looking picture perfect and happy. "I will end you" I whispered to myself. I walked over to them. "Changkyun can we talk?" I asked, not looking at Ayumi once. He turned towards me. "Yuri? I feel like I haven't seen you in days! You...you look...Sit down and eat with us. Have you met Ayumi yet?" He asked and smiled at me. He looked a little worried. Excuse me but what? He doesn't know anything? "No thanks and yes unfortunately I have so can we talk now?" I said still looking at him. Changkyuns face dropped and he looked confused between Ayumi and me. "What do you mean unfortunately?" He asked. I opened my mouth to say something. "Okay I can't keep this to myself anymore. You know Babe...Unfortunately Yuri doesn't like that I'm back, because she wanted you all by herself. I had a little argument with her after she said some horrible things about Jooheon. She said things about using him and how he was an asshole ad everything." "Woah wait a second what are you talking about? Why would.." Changkyun interrupted her and looked at me. You've got to be kidding me! I couldn't believe that! But before I could protest she continued her story. "Because she likes you! She wanted to make you jealous and find out if she had a chance to date you." She looked at me and gave me a little smile.
"That.Was.The.Most.Ridiculous.Story.Ever!" I said, clapping my hands. Changkyun stayed quiet. "Kyuni you can't seriously believe that? Ayumi's been lying the whole time!" I asked shocked about the fact he was not laughing tears at this. "I...I.." he stuttered. I rolled my eyes. "Omg?! For real?!" I asked him. "She's the one who lied since the beginning. She's the reason you and Jooheon are fighting! She was lying to both of you! She's the reason Jooheon hates me because guess what she was lying! It was always her for god sake open your eyes!" I yelled at him. They can't all be that blind can they?! This is just great. I stormed out of the cafeteria.