03

Vicky West

When I heard the sound of my alarm go off, I felt actually very excited, and that was the weirdest thought I'd ever had. Slipping on my flip-flops, I walked over to the bathroom happily, practically skipping I was so happy.

Excitement was streaming through my veins, when the thought about standing on stages in an hour was coming into my mind. I was going to show them how Vicky West would blow them away. I was ready to kick butt.

I stepped under the warm shower, letting the water fall down over my bare skin.. I scrubbed my body, cleaned my hair, and dried every part afterwards. With a towel wrapped around my body, I walked over to the mirror in my bedroom. My spread of make-up was place on the ground so I could just sit in front of the mirror and stare at my own reflection. I wanted to come across as someone who was perfectly made for this job.

I added a sharp line of black eyeliner on my eyelids. My lips were a bit of red, and a thick coat of mascara was on my eyelashes. That would have to do. So I stood up, grabbed my bag with supplies for today, and prepared to leave. I needed to drink enough water; I didn't want to lick my lips the entire day.

I was quickly eating a banana while picking up my clothes for today. I smirked at it when I scanned my outfit with my eyes. It was perfect. Throwing the towel from around me onto my bed, I got my new fresh clothes. I made sure I was wearing my black yoga pants as cover up, with my simple white t-shirt. He would think I'd came in an outfit that made sure I wasn't revealing a bit. But boy would he be surprised.

I got my Nike Air-Max on, and made sure my black heels were in the bag. They'd come in handy for later. Grabbing my keys, wallet, phone and Vaseline for my lips, I finally got out of my apartment. As walked happily towards my car, I hummed and opened the back of it to put in my bag, and then got in the drivers' seat. Music was blasting through the stereo, and I wasn't planning to keep my singing abilities for myself early in the morning.

I stared at the man that was driving this Audi next to me. I could care less at this moment, that he saw me practically dramatically singing. I needed some warming-up, and this was a great way to do. I leaned further against the steering wheel while I was singing. He looked at me, very pleased. This was so beautiful about the whole teasing part. You give them the idea that you want them, when in fact; you don't want anything to do with them.

Since I'd had enough pleasure for now, I immediately stepped out of the car when it was parked in the lot. I saw a few cars parked out there as well, which made me start to feel a bit more excited. Who would I be working with? Would they be mean or crude? Would they like me or despise me? I was thinking this as I got my bag and stepped to the front entrance of the Moulin Rouge. Once again, I gave my name up by the man who was behind the window like the day before and I thanked him nicely. Two steps later, I finally came inside the club.

The sound of girls dancing on high heels was noticeable throughout the whole club. I placed my bag on an empty table and saw someone familiar stretching on the stage. I gasped and immediately ran towards her. I patted on her shoulder a few times before she turned around and gasped loudly.

''You made it too!'' She yelled out of excitement.

We hugged each other tightly, and I was happy to see someone I had met before. Red was wearing some black thighs, and surprisingly, a leather corset. It suited her after all. It wasn't too slutty; it was perfect.

''I didn't know you made it through! After all, we were dismissed immediately after the auditions,'' I said in annoyance. I still could feel anger boiling through my body when I thought back to the horrendous act that'd happened two days ago. ''Are you guys already busy? Am I too late? Where are the trainers?'' I asked with a bit of panic.