20

Harry Styles

I felt her soft breath against my chest. It was after 2 a.m. and Vicky was asleep against my chest. She was so silent, yet you could hear her soft puffs against my body. Just that tiny spot on my chest was extra warm, because of her breath. Her hands were laying carelessly on my chest, and the blanket was still wrapped around the two of us.

Rain was still pouring down from the sky, and the living room was mostly dark. There was still a small amount of light coming through the window, since the curtains weren't closed entirely. I rested with my head against the couch, but it wasn't so comfortable. And I bet Vicky was going to wake up with pain in her neck, if she kept laying like this.

So I carefully woke her up. Soft whimpers were falling from her lips, and I smiled when I saw her like this. She was so fragile while she was sleeping. Mostly she stood her ground every time, but when she was sleeping she looked differently. It looked like all her barriers were pushed down for a couple of hours, just to catch some sleep.

She looked beautiful.

I carried Vicky to the bedroom of hers. It took a while before I had found it, but obviously it wouldn't take ages compared with my house. I laid her down, and placed the duvets carefully over her body. She curled up, and nuzzled into the pillow. I walked over to the opposite side of her bed. I didn't know which side she always slept, but I was convinced she was laying on the right side.

I sat down on the edge of the bed.

My eyes landed on the nightstand, and I took a photo from it. I held it in my hands, and looked at the picture. Vicky was standing in the middle of the photo, and I assume she was with her parents. On the background I saw trees, and a pick-up truck. She must have been on a holiday here.

With a satisfied smile, I placed the frame back on his old spot. I crawled under the duvets, and laid behind Vicky. I wrapped my arm gently around her waist. And I heard her mumbling something, but I couldn't make out what she said. I pressed a soft kiss on her neck, and closed my eyes ready to drift into sleep.

...

I easily found my clothes back, and now I was driving back to the Moulin Rouge. It was early, probably 8 in the morning, and I was wide awake now. However, I knew I was still very tired in the back of my mind. William called me in the morning, and I was absolutely furious. Because if he had woken Vicky up, I needed to castrate him with happiness.

The streets were wet, and I was happy the rain was over. I parked the car in front of the club, and got out of it. I locked it behind me while I made my way over to the head entrance. I pushed the door open, and was very quickly greeted with William who was hanging around the bar.

Not that he could drink any alcohol, and if he wanted. . . he was not getting a thing.

''William,'' I spoke deeply.

''Harry, mate,'' He greeted back.

When would he finally understand that we weren't friends?

''I hope I didn't wake you up,'' He said.

''You kind of did,'' I spat out frustratingly. ''But however, you wanted to talk.'' I waved him off.

I rubbed into my eyes, and I was tired. Jesus Christ, I shoudl've punched William in his face for calling so freaking early. I went behind the bar and got myself a cup of coffee. I didn't give William a mug, since I was a selfish prick and loathed him.

''I spoke to Vicky, and I invited her to come to the pool party this Sunday.'' William suddenly announced.

I felt myself getting angry with him. I drank the hot coffee, and I couldn't be bothered with the hotness of the drink. I was pissed off that he even had the balls to ask Vicky to come.