17

Harry Styles

I was so close.

I could have kissed her.

kissed her.

It has been exactly 30 minutes since Vicky left, and I haven't moved from the leather couch. I knew we weren't going to do anything else than kissing, but I could have received a kiss from her lips. And that would amuse me way too much.

But of course my employee needed to burst into the office, and not even god damnit knock politely.

It was a good thing that I opened up to Vicky and explained her about William. She needed to know his intentions, and she also needed to know how I looked at everything that currently happened. She had me wrapped around her finger since the day I woke up in the morning by her knocking on my car window.

I bet if someone else had seen me, they would maybe let me sleep or crawl back to me for a payment with sexual contact. Even though most people really wanted that, Vicky just wanted a cup of coffee, a ride with the Bentley (sadly not with me), a walk in the park, and a simple piece of delicious apple pie.

But then William came, and he fucked everything up.

After all I needed to thank William for his behaviour from yesterday, because otherwise Vicky and I wouldn't be almost kissing each other a few minutes ago.

But we didn't kiss, because of Judy.

I walked down the stairs, and heard music blasting through the building. It came from the basement where Judy's office was.

Little did Vicky know, I had asked Judy to invite Vicky to help her.

I grabbed a bottle of Martini from the bar, and walked downstairs with two glasses. I stood in front of the door, where there was a small window which made it easier to look inside.

Vicky was dancing beautifully, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She had something I wanted, and I knew she was aware of that too.

I knocked a few times on the door, and entered the room. Judy looked up, and she swiftly spotted the bottle of alcohol.

"Got something for the hard workers," I announced nicely, and placed the bottle with glasses on her desk. I filled them with the liquor, and Judy drank something from it instantly.

"Thank Mr. Styles. The routine for Friday looks already promising. Vicky is a really great help, and maybe she should be doing the solo performance?" Judy asked me softly, so that Vicky couldn't hear this.

"If she has a great show, she is allowed to do that." I shrugged.

"Thanks Mr. Styles, she will love this!" Judy exclaimed happily. And I guess she liked Vicky as much as I did.

I wanted to walk over to Vicky, but Judy stopped me by asking a question.

"Were you telling Vicky that it was your idea to let her help me, back in the office?" She questioned.

I didn't know whether there was a soft blush coming onto my face, but no I absolutely didn't inform Vicky about her helping Judy because of me.

"Yes," I lied. "But we shouldn't be talking about that, we must focus on the routine and solo show." I informed Judy.

"Wouldn't want it the other way,'' Judy replied.

''I will have a talk with Vicky for a short moment, excuse us.'' I announced.

I walked over to Vicky, and she saw me coming closer when she looked at my reflection in the mirror. I rested my hand on her almost bare shoulder, and leaned closer with my head to my ear.