16

Vicky West

Today it was cleaning day at the club, but still the stage was free for any use. Everyone was happily at home enjoying their day off, but I needed to dance. I felt shit, because of yesterdays' news. I didn't understand why he needed to lie about me? He could just have told William Purdy the truth about me, and then if he was going to be dangerous. . . I could easily protect myself.

Harry was acting like he was a saint all of a sudden, when he was not even a bit better than William. He was a 'nasty' man too. He was the one who tried to come multiple times in my pants, and even tried to rip my shorts down without any permission. And then he says William is the bad guy. . .

I had stretched my body already, and I walked over to my phone with the small stereo I brought along. I plugged it in, and started to play some relaxing songs. I didn't want to sweat a lot, so I tried something simple. I wanted to make a dance with a lot of passion in it, yet very easy to do.

''Vicky, what are you doing here?'' I heard a voice shouting from a distance.

I ran to the stereo, and turned the music off.

''I am just dancing a bit,'' I told Judy honestly. ''I don't need to work today, so I thought I could come by for a few hours.''I explained.

I walked over to the edge of the stage, and sat down. Judy came closer to me, and this time she wore normal clothes instead of her dancing ones.

''How long are you already here?'' She questioned me.

Judy took a chair away from a table, and placed it in front of me. I stared a bit down at her, because we weren't the same eye-level. Judy crossed her legs when she sat down, and folded her arms against her chest.

''Less than an hour,'' I informed her.

''Do you want to do me a favour?'' She asked me nicely.

''If you tell me what it is, I maybe can.'' I replied.

Judy shifted from position in the chair, and I looked at her curiously.

''Help me with preparing the show for this Friday,'' Judy said.

My jaw dropped down, and I didn't know what to say back. She just asked me to help her with preparing the routine for Friday! Excitement was going through my body, and I didn't find the words to say at this exact moment. Judy wanted me to help her, because she clearly saw I could do something more than just dance her routines.

''Oh my god,'' I breathed out. ''Yes, please.'' I chirped.

''It's settled then,'' Judy spoke. ''I am going to start with making the routine in an hour, and I will see you in my office later on.''

Judy stood up, and walked away.

''Judy, wait!'' I yelled.

She turned around and nodded her head; gesturing me to continue.

''I don't know where your office actually is,'' I said.

''In the basement,'' She informed me nicely.

''All right, I will be there in an hour.'' I announced.

''Wonderful,'' She breathed out and left.

I couldn't believe she just asked me to help her. Everything came so unexpected, and I was happy it actually happened. I was able to make them dance the way I wanted them to dance for me. I could pick music, positions and also choose who was going to dance the most. Judy did see talent in me, otherwise she wouldn't have asked me to help her.