Moments

Jimin rushes back to the group with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Now, ggukie! Let's get to the dance floor!" Jimin grabs Jungkook's arm but he immediately jerks it away from him and shakes his head. Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkook's shoulders and laughs:

"Ah, he's afraid his hip thrusts will scare the ladies"

You watch as Jimin teases Jungkook and you giggle along with them. Your eyes quickly glance at Taehyung and you notice him staring at you intensely. Your eyes keep in contact for a few seconds until you quickly avert them-feeling uncomfortable.

"Namjoon should be here. His mating call is playing after all." Hoseok claims. The guys chuckle and you smile-not completely understanding what he meant.

Suddenly, Jimin pulls you toward the dance floor and asks your to dance. You were unsure at first, but you decide to dance with him anyway. He made you feel really comfortable for some reason. 

The both of you dance to the beat of the music  and you watch as his body moves fluidly with the songs. His sexy yet charming appeal keeps you mesmerized. You smile brightly as he playfully twirls you around. Once you've fully turned around, you're met with Taehyung by Jimin's side.

"I'll take her from here, Jimin." Taehyung says to Jimin before Jimin moon walks away to another girl.

Once Jimin is out of sight, Taehyung turns his focus on you and smiles.

"You don't mind if I dance with you for a little bit, do you? He asks for consent.

"No, of course not!" You respond-raising your voice to compete with the music.

The both of you continue to dance, and as the song progresses, He gradually comes closer to you-slowly closing the friendly gap between you to. The both of you sway your bodies to the rhythm, and as you're dancing, you notice his intense gaze on you again-this time a little more lustful. You try to move backward a little bit but the dance floor is too crowded. To get rid of your discomfort, you decide to ask him to go meet up with his friends

"Hey, Taehyung? You wanna go back to the group real quick?" You ask. Taehyung eyebrows furrow and he looks at you in confusion. To hear you better, he slides his large hand onto the curve of your waist and leans his ear near your mouth. You freeze under his touch and you can feel yourself going weak.

"What?" His low voice rumbles in your ear.

"Let's go check on the guys." You manage to utter.

Taehyung's mouth gapes open and he thinks about what to say next while remaining in the same position. You try to subtly push him away by placing your hand on his chest and pushing him back, but he restrains and grasps on to your waist a little tighter. He places another hand on the other side of your waist and leans into your ear whilst pulling you a little closer:

"Let's go to the bar instead. I want to get to know you a little bit more." He says.

You bite your lip with uncertainty as you glance at the guys laughing with one another. Taehyung was alluring in a way that you couldn't describe and he intrigued you. So with that, you decide to stay with Taehyung,even though he was being weird.

"Alright , but you better not be planning on drugging me . I'm not in the mood to be kidnapped." You joke even though it was a partial warning at the same time. Taehyung chuckles as he removes his hands from your waist and shoves them into his pockets.

"I would never do that." He claims. His intense gaze is fixed on you again and he licks his lips, then suddenly throws his arm over your shoulders to guide you toward the bar.