Mine

Warning: Mentions of rape
*The top^^ picture is what he's wearing in this chapter
7/29/19

"I'm gonna check on Taehyung, because he looked pretty mad." You snicker. "He's always mad about something."

"I—yeah, go ahead." Namjoon sighs wearily—releasing you from his embrace.

You leave the office in haste of finding Taehyung, and as you turn the corner and enter the dance floor area, you immediately walk toward Jin who is talking with Jungkook and Jimin in a semi-circle in the corner of the room.

"Jin!" You call out. Upon hearing his name, Jin looks up and raises his eyebrows in anticipation. You pick up the pace of your walk to a light jog and, finally, you reach them. "Jin, do you know where Taehyung is?"

Jin nods and begins to speak, "Yeah, we found him sitting in his car outside, but if you wanna go, one of us will have to walk with you."

You respond with a puff of air and with a roll of your eyes to his answer. Is it really necessary that you're escorted and accompanied by someone at all times? You believe you're fully capable of handling yourself in certain situations, this being one of them, but how will you know if you're never left an opportunity of being alone unless you're alone in your bedroom. "It's just a short walk from the club to his car. I don't think anything's gonna happen in that amount of time." You reason in hopes of persuading Jin, but Jin doesn't sway from his answer:

"Yes, it's a short amount of time, but it's just enough for anyone to sweep you off your feet and kidnap you. So, yes, many things can happen in that amount of time." He explains matter-of-factly.

"But—"

"This isn't up for discussion anymore," he interrupts with a stern tone, "If you want to talk to Taehyung, you're taking one of us." He gestures to the three of them with his finger, and you glance at all of them before slumping your shoulders and releasing a pout.

The tension in the air is uncanny and uncalled for, and you wonder what was said in the office while you were gone getting drinks; because their faces wear an expression that lacks their usual composure, and all that's left is a stern stare with something that looks like underlying somber and maybe even sympathy.

Despite your dissent, you comply and tug on Jungkook's arm while murmuring, "let's go." You let go of his arm once he complies and cross your arms in-front of your chest but can't remain angry any longer as you throw a playful glare towards him. "You guys suck!" You whine playfully.

Unexpectedly, an immediate response from Jungkook hits you in the face and throws you of balance a bit:

"(Y/n), we're trying our best, but it would help if you would be a little more grateful." He states with furrowed brows.

Your eyes flicker back and forth between Jungkook's eyes as you look for some kind of hidden humor behind them, but all you find are those d*mn dour and sympathetic glazed eyes, and your frustration springs back to life.

The both of you continue to walk to Taehyung's car as you exit the club and proceed on the relatively empty parking lot.

"Be more... be more grateful? I was just joking gosh darn it!" You exclaim. You then halt in your path as Jungkook does the same, and you turn to him— a frown prominent on your face. "What the heck is wrong with all of you? I always do what you all tell me to do, and you sure as heck know that I don't usually complain, despite the fact that I don't get as much freedom as girls, or anyone, my age should have!"

Jungkook stares back at you with wide eyes and mouth agape as you admit your frustrations. "S-so I'm also trying my best too." You inhale a large amount of air—not realizing the extent of your words—but decide to continue your rant, and, this time, your hands move more animatedly. "You don't even know what it's like to have to be locked up and kept quiet, a-and do the same thing every freaking day! Ugh, why can't I do anything for my freaking self!" You groan. "I—"