Rosalina

9/12/18

Taehyung's POV

I sit back in the car chair and message the ends of my brows. Knowing that Rosalina was going to get some type of punishment, put a wave of relief over me.

It still bothered me that she was still alive while Mathew was dead. He was one of my closest friends that I could trust and she just ripped him away from me that night.

I sigh as my hands grip the steering wheel. Suddenly, my heart becomes heavy with sadness. Tears well up in my eyes and I blink rapidly to keep them from flowing.

"Gah, da*nit!" I mutter to myself. I try to avert my focus from Mathew and start the car.

I just hope she gets what she deserves.

Once I enter the house, Jin's voice calmly flows through the room,

"Where were you?" He asks with his back turned to me from the living room couch. His voice was too calm- it sent shivers down my back.

I step into the house fully and close the door behind me. His head turned to my direction and he stares at me with a blank expression.

"I'm sorry, hyung." I apologize. "I went out to-" But I don't finish. Yoongi walks into the room with his hands in his pockets and a deep scowl on his face.

"To what Tae? What other Bulls*** excuse do you have for us now?" Yoongi spits.

"You've been coming home a lot later than usual. What's going on?" Jin adds calmly in contrast to Yoongi's anger.

I wanted to give them another excuse, but I had to tell them. I couldn't tell them about the side deals I make to keep other gangs from doing things, but I had to tell them about Rosalina.

"Hyungs, I gave Rosalina back to Baekhyun and now he's bound to kill her... or at least punish her." I exclaim.

The two older men look at eachother with confusion, then back at me.

"So what you're telling me is that you've been talking to Baekhyun behind our backs!?" Suga exclaims angrily. He takes a few steps closer to me as he talks. I notice Jin's mouth gapes open slightly. Jin then joins in,

"What if the man killed you! Tae, you were there all by yourself and.." He pauses. "I know you know how we handle other gang leaders. We don't just go there on our own- we've always done it together; It's safer that way." His voice increased in volume while his face slowly molded into irritation.

My focus turned to a point on the floor as I listened to his agitation. When he finished speaking, I nod my head in disappointment.

"I'm sorry, hyung." I apologize without saying a word more-hanging my head and biting my lip.

As I'm heading for my room, Hoseok approaches from the top of the stairs:

"What's going on? Oh Tae, you're here!" He says with a perkiness in his voice. I nod respectfully and walk past him and into my room.

*The next Morning*

It's early in the morning and the sun rays barely shine through the window as I awake. I quickly get ready and put on a suit and tie. A quick smile appears on my face and disappears as I look myself in the mirror.

I rush downstairs and head to the kitchen. To my surprise, I see Namjoon sitting at the kitchen counter-sipping a cup of coffee. He was wearing an ensemble of  black: a black turtle neck, black fitted jeans that were tucked into black work boots and completed with a black trench coat. His hair was a styled pompadour with a silver-ish color to it.