Fear

10/30/18
Once the both of you had exited the office, the kitchen was just around the corner. Namjoon walked into it and you followed-suit to see Hoseok and Yoongi conversing with eachother from across the table in chairs.

" -something was off about her." Yoongi spoke. You assumed he was talking about you. Hoseok scoffed and turned his head to your direction. He gave you a faint toothy smile and waved. Yoongi narrowed his eyes and sat beck in his chair with his arms crossed in front of his chest. A frown pulled his face downward and you shifted your frightened gaze from him to the floor.

"Hoseok hyung," Hoseok stood up and walked towards the both of you, "I need you to take her back to her room." He directed. Hoseok nodded and began walking.

You followed a few feet behind him and anxiously eyed the house for an escape. The both of you walked until he abruptly halted at the staircase. You continued to take a few steps, not noticing the halt in movement in front of you, until he called your name:

"(Y/n)," he called. You jerked your eyes to meet his warm gaze. "It's ok, you don't have to be afraid, y'know." He states, attempting to comfort you, but you weren't at ease.

You shrugged and nodded your head—pulling your lips into a tight smile to conceal your doubt—in hopes that Hoseok would turn around and continue walking. He didn't , and he stood in front of you with creased eyebrows. His lips pulled into a thin line and he searched the depths of your eyes—looking for something.

"I know you're not convinced." He said. His eyes transformed into sparkling crescent moons as his pearly smile broke through the fleshy curtain. Suddenly, he reached out a hand to rest on your shoulder and you flinched under his soft touch. He chuckled, " Don't be so scared (Y/n). If we were gonna kill you we would've done it by know, don't you think?" He consoled. His hand moved to the center of your back and he nudged you forward and the both of you ascended the grand stairs.

What he said is true, but... what if he's just saying that to let my guard down— to make it easier for them to.....hurt me? No! I won't let my guard down!

You walked alongside him and followed him to your room.

You walked into your new comfortable cell with weariness and sat on your bed with a sigh.

Curiosity struck  your mind as questions upon questions arose. Your mouth began to move involuntarily and before you knew it, you were spewing out questions:

"Wait, Hoseok!" You yelled before he could walk out the door, "Can I ask you something?" You played with the comforter as your mind spun in regret and your heart pounded in fear.

Girl, you've outdone yourself now! He really gon' kill you. Periodt.

He turned towards you and grinned that sunshine grin of his: "Sure!" He consented.

Now that you had the opportunity to ask questions, suddenly your mind went blank. The pool of questions you had suddenly dried. So, you picked your brain for a droplet of a question and it finally came to you.

"Umm, Who are you guys? Are you a gang too?" You asked. Your hands found their way to  your lap and fiddled with your fingers-awaiting an answer.

Hoseok's expression fell and it stooped to one of nervousness—as if he didn't want to talk about it.

"We're still good people. We don't hurt anyone for no reason." He defended as if you had accused him of something.

You notice his grip on the door handle tighten, so you thought it was best not to push any further.

"I-I'm sorry, I just- sorry." You anxiously apologize.

Hoseok releases his hand from the knob and sits beside you on the bed. You shift away from him uncomfortably as you stare at your lap.