Laughter

3/13/19
You listen intently as the two begin speaking to eachother:

"Why are you here, Dawon?" Hoseok whispers sharply. "You don't contact me for months, and suddenly I find you're getting married to some mafia leader! What the actual f*ck?"

Dawon subtly draws in a breath and purses her lips: "What? You're  not gonna ask me how I am?"
You see her glance at something away from the guys, and she nods her head. You assume that she was signaling a guard.

"Well, If you would pick up my calls, then you would realize how many times I've tried to do that!" Hoseok snaps sharply. They're outside, in front of the entrance, but two guards guard it so you understand why Hoseok is whispering, but Dawon seems calm about the situation.

In context of the situation you assimilate that Hoseok and Dawon are in some sort of close relationship, but you don't know what kind it is. Could she be an ex-lover (although you think that Hoseok's probably dating Yoongi), his sister, or a close friend?

"Ok, well, I'm fine and—I'm sorry, ok?"

"Stop talking so loud!" Hoseok whispers.

Dawon glances away from the them again and waves her hand dismissively. "It's fine. They don't care." She assures.

"Answer me."

"It's just— I left you and I was doing fine, but then the RedFlags were in town and—can we talk about this later?" Dawon asks. Without giving Hoseok the opportunity to respond, she turns to Namjoon and Yoongi. "Hi Namjoon, Yoongi. It's cool seeing you guys again!"

Namjoon and Yoongi nod with a polite smile.

"It's good seeing you again too, Dawon." Namjoon responds.

"Oh, and I've never seen the rest of you guys before, but I hope we get to know eachother sometime soon. I'll make sure Mark invites you to the wedding! Anyway, I need to go. Bye Hoseok! Bye everyone!" Dawon chirps. Before she can leave, you watch through the screen as Hoseok grabs Dawon by her arm and yanks her toward him:

"I'm your older brother, and I can't protect you if you—"

You hear the door handle of the driver seat being played with and it pulls your attention away from the screen.

The guys are still at the entrance, so there shouldn't be anyone at the door.

Your heart thumps rapidly, instantaneously, but every other part of you remains still as you intently listen to the door handle and the faint voices from outside the SUV:

"Aye, let's see if we can crack this open." You hear a man say. "I mean, they've gotta have something good for boss inside. Might even raise my position if it's real good."

Panic builds in your system and you stalk to the back of the vehicle before crouching behind the seats in front of you. You proceed to whisper into the mic that's embedded in the tablet in fear,

"Guys! Guys, there's people out here trying to get into the car! Come quickly! Please!"

"We're on our way!" Jin alerts through the speaker.

You wait anxiously as the potential intruders whisper and fiddle with the door, and as it sounds as if the door is about to open any second now, you hear a voice call out:

"Hey bub, didn't momma ever tell you to keep your hands to yourself?" Taehyung, you assume, snarls mockingly.

The voice you hear is definitely coming from Taehyung. There isn't a drop of confidence or intimidation missing from his deep, raspy voice. It's not that you enjoy hearing his voice, though, you're just relieved to hear a voice that you can some-what "trust". You still feel anger toward him, it's just not as intense as it was before.