Dawon

2/24/19
You wake up to the familiar walls of your room(temporary), but you don't remember walking there. All you remember is being tired by the end of your lullaby and telling yourself that you would close your eyes for just a few seconds and leave.

Before you can even get out of bed, a knock is heard at your door, but you don't even have the opportunity to answer it before Jin forces himself into your room.

"(Y/n), you need to wake up and meet us downstairs." He directs. You nod and maneuver your way out of bed. "And-uh thanks for helping me talk down Namjoon. He's always tried to take responsibility for everyone and everything, so--anyway, meet us downstairs."

Jin leaves and shuts the door behind him. You quickly wash your face and brush your teeth before rushing downstairs.

As soon as you reach the kitchen, you see seven men, dressed in their infamous black uniforms, congregated around the dining table. You're surprised to see Namjoon prepared and ready to join.

"Alright, so we'll meet Tuan and he'll be discussing his order with us." Namjoon explains—his voice raspy and lightly strained— as he presses his palms against the table. His head is bowed and you wonder if there's a grimace plastered on his face from the pain. "N-now I know that the Taun's aren't the best people but we don't want to stay on the wrong side of the battlefield when the time comes."

You watch Namjoon whimper and move to clutch his  stomach but quickly retract his hands back onto the table as your brows crease in concern.

"Are you going with them?" You ask.

Namjoon nods his head wearily and takes in a constricted breath. "Yeah." He huffs.

"But Namjoon, you just got—"

"Mark Tuan isn't someone to be taken lightly. He wears a cautious eye wherever he is and suspicion creeps in him easily." Namjoon growls. "He's seen kids at his door, and he almost threw them into a cell because of his suspicion; so, if you all went there without me-" This time, he looks up and sends his graze across the group and lands on you. " he'd probably kill you or take advantage of the situation. So, I'm coming and it's final."

"(Y/n)'s coming with us, Joon?" Yoongi asks, nodding his head in your direction.

"Yes."

"Wait, what?"

"What?"

"Que?"

"Quoi?"

"I don't know how to say 'what' in any other language so—" Hoseok chuckles nervously.

Your heart thumps briskly and you look at Namjoon with widened eyes. "N-Namjoon I don't want to. I wouldn't know what to do. I don't know how to defend myself!" You state. "Can't someone just stay with me and you tell them— I don't know— that someone had to go make a deal with another mafia or something?"

Namjoon shakes head.

"Hyung, she could f*ck things up for us! I don't think—" Taehyung exclaims.

"We're not asking anymore questions." He grunts as he keeps eye contact with the table.

You stare at the ground as you play with your fingers. You're partially hurt by Taehyung's words; I mean, you know they're true, but you don't need to hear someone say it.

"(Y/n)."

You're head jerks in Yoongis direction and you make eye contact with him but quickly avert it.

"You're gonna stay back in the SUV and you're not going to leave it." He demands. "You're not going to interfere with anything we do. All you're going to do is watch us through our body cameras and keep an eye out for things we don't notice and alert us if anything seems suspicious . I'll show you how to use the tech when we get in the car."