Empire Ball part 2

8/28/2020

WARNING: MENTIONS OF RAPE AND ABORTION

"You hadn't had your period in a while, right?" Jin asks tentatively as he watches you stare at the test in your hands. He waits for an answer but he doesn't receive one - not that you even really registered what he said.

"S-sorry, what?" You ask - your tired gaze still remaining on the test.

"Your period, (Y/n). When was the last time you had it?" Jin reiterates. He reaches to take the pregnancy test out of your hand and you let it easily slip out of your grasp.

"I-I just assu-assumed it was the stress....y'know?" You stutter out in shock. "Jin... what am I gonna do?" Your voice cracks pathetically as you finally coerce yourself to keep a steady gaze with Jin's.

Jin rubs an exasperated hand through his hair before glancing at you and wraps you in a hug. You don't make an effort to reciprocate it but you keep your arms in between your chest and his as you try to keep those threatening tears at bay - laying your forehead on his shoulder.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry you've had to go through so much. I....I hope you know that we all care about you." Jin consoles. He lets go of you and steps back. "We should tell-"

"No!" You exclaim in panic.

You step back and keep your gaze on his. As much as you'd like to tell them, you know that you can't. All of them already blame themselves for so much, and they might not try to show it, but you can tell by the way they look at you with guilt ridden eyes. And Taehyung - Taehyung would be angry. You know he would. He doesn't seem like the type to appreciate the fact that his own girlfriend is bearing the child of another's, and he's already so angry at you that you can't even imagine telling him now or really anytime soon. He wouldn't want to be with you anymore, and, unfortunately you can't hide the baby forever.

Of course, there is the option to get rid of it.

The baby wasn't planned and it was forced upon you by your assaulter. You could spare yourself the tears and the future chaos, and most of all you wouldn't have to feel unprepared. You don't think you're  ready to bring a new life to the world just yet. You're only 18 with so much more to do in your life, and so many experiences to encounter; for instance, you've been wanting to go to college after you finished highschool, but, obviously, there have been so many obstacles in your way that have impeded you from achieving that. When this is over and you can hopefully go back to living a normal life, you want to go to college, hopefully, with the support of bangtan. 

Then again, this baby that you could bear would be a part of you. It would give you pride more than anything else. You've seen the faces of mothers that have just given birth, and the look on their faces and the tears that streamed down them told a story of how much love they held for the baby held in their arms. You just know that if you were to give birth to the baby, you wouldn't be happier than in that moment despite the fact that the father isn't someone that you loved nor someone that would be around (you would make sure of that). Matter of fact, you don't even know the name of the person that raped you - who's now dead. 

In conclusion, you don't know what to do. You need time to think this through before coming to a decision.

"Jin we can't tell them about it. Not yet, please." You plead.

Jin places his hands on his hips and huffs, "(Y/n), I understand that you're upset, but there's still time to abort it. You still have that option." He replies - tilting his head.

"That's the thing," you say, "I don't know yet, but I'll let you and the rest of them know when I do."

"You're so young. (Y/n)... you don't have to have the baby."