Age Gap

*10/8/18*
The both of you stealthily maneuvered past Baek's body of guards and out of the warehouse. Every room that you had entered and exited flashed a memory through your mind-good and bad ones.

Once you exited the warehouse, the environment around you was very familiar-almost the same as before. The grass was longer and less groomed, vines and shrubs embodied the huge landmark, and there were trucks and cars parked to the side.

You ran to Tae's car and quickly entered it. Once the both of you entered, you quickly covered your face with your hands and propped your elbows on your thighs. You weren't crying, but you needed time to process everything that's happened. So first, Tae kidnaps me and then.... he saves me?

"Hey, if you're gonna cry-don't do it here." Tae sighs. He starts the car and the both of you drive off. You slowly lift your head from your hands and stare at him in confusion and anger.

"I don't understand why you're doing this, and who's Namjoon?" You ask.

Tae brushes his hand through his hair and huffs:

"I'm getting tired of hearing your voice," He mutters, "Just shut up."

You do as you're told and sit back in the chair with your arms crossed in front of your chest. You stared at your knees and prayed that things wouldn't get worse for you.

"Move your head forward." He demands. You hesitantly move your head forward and he blindfolds you. You couldn't see anything through the microscopic holes of the cloth.

"Don't remove it for any reason." He warns. You sigh and go back to your position.

You began to bounce your knee anxiously; you wanted to ask him more questions, but you weren't sure. You took a glance at his face, even though you couldn't see anything.

"D-did I do something to you?" You ask curiously.
There was silence for a brief moment. Then he chuckled in irritation,

"Are you serious?" He asked. Your breath hitched and you thought he was going to kill you right then and there. With silence as your response, he looked at you and you could feel his fiery gaze. You didn't need to see him to know that he was furious."YOU'RE F*CKING SERIOUS!" He growls-his voice fully raised.

You flinch at the ferocity of his tone and bow your head while keeping your body stiff. Death was definitely in your near future-you could tell.

"I-I'm sor-" you begin to apologize, but he interrupts you:

"Ha, you're actually trying to f*cking apologize. If it were just me, I would've f*cking thrown your a** off a d*mn cliff. You know full well what you've done Rosalina; just be thankful you aren't dead yet." You cringed at his harsh words that made you feel like crying. Suddenly, he growled and punched the dashboard.

The tempo of your heartbeat increased and you began humming to yourself, using that as a mechanism of comfort. You were completely baffled as to what he was talking about. What did he mean? What did I do? What you couldn't get over was the fact that he kept calling you Rosalina-you weren't Rosalina. That question was running in your mind but you wouldn't dare ask it.

Soon, you arrive at the destination and the car stops abruptly. Tae gets out of the car and slams the door behind him. You sit there and await your fate. The door opens and he grabs your arm vigorously. You stumble and bump into, what you believe, is his chest. He immediately pushes you off of him and you almost fall backwards, but he grabs your wrist tightly.

"Just stand still." He groans.

"Careful with her!" Another man yells. That voice-it's so familiar.