Warmth

6/20/19

You can feel the blood rush to your face as Taehyung turns and moves toward his chair. It swivels as he sits back in it and combs his hair back with his hand. He scoots his chair forward and closer to the desk as he says, "Take a seat."

You escape your entranced state filled with shock and do as he says.

Taehyung is about to say something when his cellphone rings, and he digs his hand into his pocket to bring it out.

"What is it?" Taehyung asks.

There's a pause and a spew of muffled words through the phone as he gives you an intense stare that seems infinite, until he nods curtly and averts his gaze to the top of his desk.

"Got it." He says before shoving his phone back into his pocket and gathers his things.

"What is it? Are we going somewhere?" You ask—also getting out of the seat and following him out of the office.

You see Jungkook walk toward the both of you from down the hall, and he makes eye contact with you before turning the corner to walk alongside you as all of you walk down the stairs. They look like your personal bodyguards with both of them on either side of you, and you can't help but feel a sense of security.

Taehyung acknowledges that he'll be leaving for the day to the secretary at the front desk, and all of you exit the building.

"Did he explain to you what we're doing?" Jungkook asks as everyone enters Taehyung's car. You sit in the back, as Taehyung and Jungkook take the front seats.

"No, but he told me what he told you, and that was to meet him at the club. So that's where I'm going." Taehyung answers.

At the mention of "club", your eyes light up. 

They must be talking about Namjoon's club.

So to affirm your suspicions, you ask, "Namjoon's club?" Your voice raising in pitch.

Taehyung grumbles an "mhm" and your body jolts with excitement— missing the sullen, irritated tone in his voice. "Is he gonna be there?"  You ask.

You haven't seen Namjoon for two weeks because of business he had to attend to, and you were starting to miss his company, so seeing him would be the highlight of your day. You missed the gentle forehead kisses and the attention he would give you. Maybe, you missed feeling a little spoiled.

"Why else would we f*cking go there, (Y/n)." Taehyung grits. Despite his attempt to stay calm, you can uncover his futile struggle, and you can tell he's pissed off. Why is he so mad?

"Woah, did I miss something? What's got you so mad?" You ask obliviously just to push his irritation.

"Princess," He chuckles humorlessly, "remember what I told you?"

You can feel the blush spread across your cheeks at the mention of what he said prior to leaving the office.

You're mine.

"What does that have anything to do with this?" You ask while trying to keep your composure.

"I think someone's following us." Jungkook announces. Taehyung glances at the rear view mirror and mutters a curse to himself before making a spontaneous turn.

"We're gonna make a quick stop."

You look behind you to see a sleek, black Sudan tailing the car and you turn around in a panic: "Wait, shouldn't we just keep driving, maybe—try to lose them—I-I don't know. I just don't think that we should stop." You express nervously.