Frustrated

2/3/2019
"We're gonna crash!"

It all happens so quickly. One car collides into  another and the aftermath is devastating. A puff of smoke—then a burst of fire erupts from the devastation.

An empty field with no one else around—just you and the enemy.

You struggle to maneuver out of the damaged vehicle that keeps you eneclosed—trapped in your potential demise and kept from the outside.

"Guys!" You scream. "Help me!"

Bounds of smoke suffocate your lungs, and you choke, but your will to escape overpowers that hindrance.

You've successfully made it out, but so has someone else.

A fiery glare attacks your being—hotter than the car wreck behind you. He's crippled with patches of reddened and shriveled skin that cover most of his body.

"You're all alone. No one's going to help you! They never cared about you! Give up now!"

You grit your teeth as tears stream down your cheeks.

"No! That's not true!"

And before you know it—you've shot him.

You jerk up in fear as you unclench your fists and cover your face with your hands.

"It's ok (y/n), it's ok. It was just a dream. You say—trying to console yourself. "You didn't actually shoot him. You wouldn't."

You take in a deep breath and slowly throw your legs over the side of the bed. Once you're out of bed, you make your way downstairs to the kitchen and see Hoseok eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey," you sigh.

Hoseok hums with a mouth full of cereal as he waves at you. You take a seat next to him at the small, wooden, square table.

"Sleep well?" He asks.

With a quick tilt of your head and a raise of your eyebrow, you respond to his question:

"Sure."

You want to address the sight you saw of Taehyung crying last night, but then you feel that it isn't your place to bring it up.

"Where's Taehyung?" You ask.

Hoseok shakes his head and frowns:

"That stupid kid decided that it would be, ok to 'go to work!'"

"Wait, what? He could be caught or something!" You acknowledge.

Hoseok nods his head intently as if saying that that was an obvious and reasonable fact:

"That's what I was saying, but the little b*tch kept insisting that he has work to do! Yeah, well try and tell me how easy it is to do work when your kidnapped. " He scoffs.

You giggle at his frustration then get up to get some cereal for yourself. After you fill your bowl with cereal, you retrograde to the seat next to him and begin eating. Hoseok finishes eating and puts his bowl in the sink.

"I need him to get back soon."

You look up from the bowl and furrow your brows:

"Why?" You ask.

"'Cause I was told that I would be needed later on, so they're gonna pick me up, and you can't stay here by yourself." Hoseok explains.

You nod in understanding, but there's one fact that catches your curiosity: