Jealous

2/10/19
"Well, it looks like I'll be here for a while. so be prepared." You pause. "Oh, and is this your shirt?"

Taehyung snickers and shakes his head, "Nah, it's not mine. Who told you that?"

You glance at him:

"Hoseok just— umm nevermind." You giggle awkwardly.

You stand up, so you can go check on Namjoon, but before you leave Taehyung grabs you're wristband looks into your eyes:

"Look, I just wanna say — sorry, again." He apologizes

You nod your head in acceptance and showcase a meek smile:

"It's fine." And with that, he lets go of your wrist—awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
(Few hours later *spongebob accent voice person*)

You walk into Namjoon and Jin's room to see Namjoon lying in bed. His skin remains as pale as it did when he came, and you watch as he simply stares at the ceiling—looking desperate, anxious to move.

You close the door behind you and walk towards him as he turns his head to look at you with the smallest smile.

"Hey, Namjoon." You greet as you sit in the chair that is already beside his bed.

Guilt is already rising in you like phlegm in your throat. It makes you shift uncomfortably in the chair and twiddle your thumbs timidly.

"Hey." He greets—his voice raspy and strained.

"How are you feeling? Are you ok?" You ask with concern.

Namjoon chuckles, but instantaneously groans afterwards which compels your to glance over him.

"I'm fine. I just want to— I need to do something. I can't just lie here and do nothing, y'know." He complains as he stares at the ceiling. You can tell that he's in immense, but he keeps a stoic face.

The guilt in you boils and the steam rises to your head and clouds your thoughts with that menacing guilt.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen, but I'll try my best to help you get better. I promise." You apologize. Your eyes gaze into his with determination, but Namjoon smiles and shakes his head.

"I appreciate that (y/n), but it's not your fault. I don't want you to think that, ok?"

"Yeah, but I still want to help."

Namjoon reaches his hand to caress your cheek:

"You're too cute." He coos. "As long as you and the guys are safe, I'm fine."  You smile at him in response as a realization that, he really does care for his group like a true leader does, hits you. He's an amazing, stoic leader.

By surprise, he takes the hand that he used to caress your cheek with to hold your hand, and he brings it to his lips. His lips brush the skin of your hand ever so lightly, and you become flustered.

"Oh," you utter in shock. To keep yourself from being a stuttering mess, you say:

"You should get some rest, ok." And quickly get out of the seat. Before you can make it out of the room, Taehyung opens the door with a slight scowl, but you don't notice and nimbly pass by him.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*