Apology

1/18/19

Taehyung's POV

4:00 pm

"Jungkook, did the clients related with these documents attend the meeting, because we're only signing the ones that attended the meeting."

"Yeah hyung, I don't remember putting their names down either, but they were there."

"Alright, I'll sign it."

I proceed to sign the papers as Jungkook opens the door to my office, but it doesn't close. So, I look up to see him standing in the doorway.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Are you ok?"

I roll my eyes and glance down at my papers.

"I'm fine. Go."

I look back up to see a meek smile appear on Jungkooks face;

"We haven't gotten the time to hang out together. We should, if we can, later on." He suggests.

A jovial smile tugs at the corners of my lips before I nod and wave a dismissive hand at him.

Thirty minutes pass, and I decide to check on my employees and walk around the building. As I walk around the building, I walk through an empty part of it to reach my destination faster. Suddenly, I hear a hushed voice resonate through the corridor. I steady my pace and silence my steps.

"I understand. I'm trying my best to get her. They should be leaving at 5, so I'll follow them when they leave. —I know, Red."

A pause

"They should be in their offices, so I'll just—I know. Ok."

Another pause

"Death drop'll get it done."

The clicking of heels soon sound towards my direction, and I quickly rush out of the corridor to Jungkook as panic boils inside of me.

"Jungkook! We need to go—now!" I exclaim in panic.

Jungkook swiftly gets out of his seat and follows me as we rush to our car. My heart stutters as I think back to what she said:

Death drop'll get it done

"Tae! What's going on?"

Perspiration trickles down my forehead as I shift the gear to drive and shift my focus onto the road.

"Tae!" Jungkook yells, "What's going on!"

I glance at him and my grip tightens against the steering wheel as my head throbs in a whirlpool of confusion and anger. What does this mean—? I thought-? I can't f*cking believe this!

"Fuck!" I yell.

"What did you do, man?" He groaned.

"Rosalina—they're f*cking coming!"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Your POV

"We need to go!" Jungkook demands.

You jerk out of sleep and jump on to your feet from the bed, and Jungkook dashes out of the room. As you follow him out, you can see a few of the guys making swift movements around the house.