Majesty

Penny POV

I got up early the next morning since I had to fucking walk to school.

I got my outfit out and looked over it and was pleased.

I barely got any sleep last night all I heard was my mother yelling and moaning it was fucked up.

—————————

My hair was on the rocks but I didn't have time to get it done yesterday but either way I was ten times better looking then half these bum bitches out here

Simone was already downstairs waiting for me with her cute little new backpack and Kendrick was playing a game on his phone again.

"I want y'all to be safe okay I have to work love you" mom said then ran out the door but before she did she handed me a taser.

I groaned and Damien Came up behind me.

"Ready for school" he said.

I wanted to roll my eyes.

"Yea I guess" I Said Then Turned Around And Started Walking Towards the school.

It wasn't really far you could see it from the distance but I still didn't wanna go.

Me and my siblings was walking and kendrick was just on his phone so it was very quiet.

On the way I saw a couple of crackheads we got chased by some and then we finally made it to the school.

Simone's class was on the other side of the building since she was still in middle school.

"Have a good day" I Said.

"Pray for me" She Said And Walked slowly to the other side.

I laughed and walked with Kendrick inside.

When we got in we were met with metal detectors and the school smelled of weed and ass.

I put my bag in the bin and walked through with ease.

When Kendrick was done he walked over to me.

"These people are crazy" he whispered.

All the way to the office we were met with eyes some girls were even tryna flirt with my brother.

I hope this place doesn't turn us ghetto.

One girl Came up to me and smiled brightly.

"Girl I like Yo Gucci Sandals What Black  market you got them from they look mad real son" she said.

"Um they are real" I Said.

"Girl help a sister out you don't gotta lie" she said.

"I'm not" I Said shyly not knowing what to do.