Bros before Hoes

Penny POV

We get out the car and head inside kendrick tries to wrap his arms around crystal but she's not having it.

"Boy move" she says pushing him off of her.

"Wha-man" he says and walks away.

"Your brother got bold bold" she says walking next to me.

"Yea" I Say taking out my phone to text Riley.

In the meantime me and kendrick get in line to buy tickets.

We decide to buy tickets for happy death day 2.

"Did you even see happy death day one" kendrick says.

"Nah but the trailer looked good" I Say Laughing.

"Crazy" kendrick says shaking his head.

"You guys buy the tickets I'm finna go get some snacks" crystal says walking away.

"Where's Riley?" Kendrick Said.

"Man I don't know but if he stood me up its official I'm going solo dolo" I Said.

"Shi I'll go with you ya girl crystal acting mad stank" kendrick Said.

"Boy bye she just don't know you like that try not forcing your way on the girl" I Said.

He rolls his eyes.

I get our tickets shortly after and I go to find crystal by the snacks talking to......Riley?

"Hey" I Say coming up to them with a fake smile.

"Hey girl I just ran into him I figured I'd wait till you get over here he said it was a surprise" she says smiling at me but looking more at Riley.

Mhm 😒 girlie just came back in my life don't fuck it up.

"Well okay lets not be late for the movie kay" I say politely.

Riley comes up to me and hands me some welches covered with yogurt "I heard these was ya favorite" he said.

"Yea they are but give em to crystal you seem to be all up on her huh playa" I say

"Girl" he says pulling my arm back before I can walk in the movies.

I watch kendrick and crystal go inside and kendrick looks back asking should he and I nod.

Maybe he can finally pull crystal without her going after my man.

"Don't you think if I wanted ya friend I would go for her not you" he says dragging me towards a wall and towering himself over me.

I roll my eyes and he grips my chin and towers his lips towards mine.

I let my body follow his and next thing I know we making out.

"Ew Riley you gay nah" somebody says.

We break apart and I see ciera and bubbles about to walk inside our movie.

Lawd if I see these trolls one more time somebody gotta get they shit slid in 😫

"Are y'all following me?" I Say with a attitude and getting off the wall.

Before I can walk any closer Riley grabs me.

"Nah not here" he says in my ear.

"Girl bye I came to watch a movie" bubbles and says and her sister just rolls her eyes.

A few seconds later they walk inside the movie.

"Ion even wanna see that movie anymore" I Said.