Gass Up

Penny POV

I was on clouds all the way to my locker which Riley walked me to.

I didn't wanna have a crush on him but I didn't have a choice my heart was just ugh I don't know.....

I opened my locker and got my math books.

Riley just leaned against the one next to mine and waited.

One of his friends Came up to my locker and when I looked up I noticed it was Bryan.

"Aye you know miss more then a penny over here" he said pointing to me.

"Yea bro this my bestfriend" he said laughing.

I wasn't though like what the fuck we just friends...

"I just came over here to ask you was you, you know working today" he said but he sounded like he was hinting towards something else.

"Mannn I don't ever have a Off day I gotta go everyday 24/7 7 days a week 365" he said.

"You know boogie get out today?" Bryan said.

I had already got my books but wanted to hear their conversation.

"Yea I Know, so what how he go to jail for stealing some damn boxes" Riley Said Laughing.

"My nigga was trynna build a clubhouse ya dig" Bryan said.

He Looked Over At me "you Ready shawty" he said I nodded and he said peace to his friend.

We were walking through the hallway till he put his arm around my shoulder.

I saw some death glares from some of the jealous bitches.

But this one girl was not ordinary I had noticed she's been glaring at me all damn day.

If I had the guts I would tell her what's the deal but I'm a pussy so....

He walked me to my math class and said bye and I walked in.

ON TIME.

I saw my brother kendrick already in a seat and I took the one next to him.

"How's your day been going" I Said.

"Gucci I got invited to some parties no what im sayin" he said.

"Boy stop talking like that" I Said Laughing.

The bell rung and everyone rushed in last minute.

In Came in the girl who loves mugging me.

"Your late bubbles" the teacher said.

"Boy stop acting like I'm on a time clock" She Said.

"I mean that is what the bell for" I Said Under My Breath.

"The Hell you say new trick" she said turning towards me.

"Nothing" I Said.

"Yea what I thought" under her breath I heard a hoe but imma pretend my ears is making up shit.

"Hello class I am mr.clean" he said.

Ironic cause he had a bald head.

"We're gonna get started with today's lesson" he said and started writing on the board.

A girl behind me started furiously tapping the desk for no reason I look behind me and it's a nice girl with blonde hair and was Caucasian too.

I didn't see many of those here I really hoped she was like my old friends.