After-Party Effect

Monday
Penny POV

I spent the whole weekend avoiding everybody ; Trina asked me to come to the mall Saturday but I declined.

Long story short ion wanna hang with nun of them.

Only person I've had a conversation with was Quan.

He was pissed the night I came from the party and the possibility that I was raped or didn't remember anything.

But I didn't feel like anything different happened so I tried to reassure him nothing was wrong.

I got up early this morning and brushed my teeth and put my clothes on since I showered the night before.

I put on something simple for the day and kept it moving.

I wake Simone up but she didn't even budge.

"Simone wakeup time for school" I Say.

"Leave me the hell alone penny" she says pushing me away from her.

The hell 😧

"It's time for school Simone so get up" I say moving her again.

"Fine just stop fucking touching me" she says and goes towards the bathroom bumping me in the process.

What's her problem?

I go downstairs and see momma making breakfast...

"Mom you don't have to cook you should be sleeping" I Say.

"Actually I have more time for everything now, the hospital laid me off" she says.

My jaw drops.

"What?!" I Say.

"Honey, it's okay I have more then enough money to stable us till I find another job I promise" she says rubbing my shoulders.

I nod and take a seat at the dining room table.

"Speaking of I kind of have a surprise for both of you actually" she says.

Kendrick looks up from the pancake he was devouring.

"I got you both a car!" She says excitedly.

My eyes bulge wide open and Kendrick was cheesing hard.

"Really both a car?!" I Say happy.

"Not both we not rich penny but one to share yea" she says taking a sip of her coffee.

I shrug a cars a car.

"Where is it?!" I say in a hurry.

"Outside" she says.