Crystal

Penny POV

"Bitch I am not fighting this Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad to freedom bitch again this shit is dead" I Said.

"Bitch you touch my sista I will fuck you up" bubbles said.

"Bitch shutup you smell like earring backs and ass girl bye" I Said.

I'm so over these hoes at this point.

"Girl bye I'm not finna fight you or you I'm not scared or nun of that shit" I say and get up and walk away.

I hear ciera from behind me "she scared she know she scared, trynna play like she not in front of Riley that's all"

I hear Riley tell her to shutup and then I'm out the cafeteria.

I get to my locker and somebody grabs me "You know she was lying right, I haven't talked to blue since we broke up"

"Mhm" I say rolling my eyes I'm not even trynna hear that BULLSHIT.

"Blue and them only start shit with you because they always was on my dick, you act like when I first met you all my homies wasn't trynna tap that" he said.

"They was?" I Said Confused.

"Yea they had a whole damn group chat" he said.

"They do?" I Said.

"Yea but boogs told em to chillout" he said.

"Well it didn't even matter I had niggas on my dick I wanted to ride yours but nah you wanted to be a jealous nigga so I'm finna show you how much I don't care" I Said.

He bites his lip and looks into my eyes "you still wanna ride my dick"

I scoff "Nah I seen it when you was taking off ya pants at my house, and it wasn't impressive" I say opening my locker.

No cap he had that Tarzan 😣🍆

He chuckles "you wanna test that?" He says trying to pin me against the lockers.

"Nah pushpop" I Say and push him off of me.

"You gone one day stop playing with me" he says.

"Yea one day" I Said.

"I mean it penny" he says grabbing my hand and intertwining it with his.

I feel my heart speed up and I hate that I'm feeling like this especially since he giving me that I wanna eat you stare.

I start blushing "stop staring at me" I Said getting my books out.

He gone give me blue clit.

"I know you like me cause you can't even look at me for too long" he said.

"Boy by-" before I can finish my sentence my brother pops up with a bloody nose.

"What The fuck" I say grabbing his face.

"What The Hell happened" I said checking his nose more.

"His bros is what happened chace bitch ass starting saying shit about him fucking you when you left and I just snapped Ight" he said.

"I'll talk to him" Riley Said and Walked Away with his jaw clenched I grabbed his arms and felt his veins out.

"Don't do anything stupid please" I Said.

"See I know you care" he said then continued walking towards the lunchroom.

"We need to take you to the nurse" I say but he pulls me back.