Hoop

After school 🏫

After the fight I went home and put ice on my busted lip.

When I got there my mom asked me why my lip was busted and I told her the truth.

"and I whoop that hoe ass" I say telling her the rest of the story.

"They tried to jump you" my mom says peeling potatoes.

"Yes momma they tried to jump her, you should've seen penny at first she was down I was like get up creg get up creg like off of Friday but then she started beating the one girl and holding the other girl at the same time" Simone said uncontrollably rambling.

"That's some bitch shit for them to jump you tho" my momma said.

"I know momma but it's okay them girls just don't like me" I say eating the ice the ice out the bag.

"Well why not?" My mom says.

"Cause they think I'm a hoe and I want their man you know that petty sh- stuff" I say correcting myself at the end.

"Mhm" my mom says "they need to stop trynna hit my baby I hope them girls learned a lesson"

"I hope they did too, I'm not finna be fighting every girl that don't like me, in a minute imma sue" I say laughing.

Kendrick comes downstairs and takes a seat at the table with me.

"You told her about the fight?" He says.

"Yea, now where were you" my mom says putting her hands on her hips "Simone go get the detergent for these clothes from upstairs"

"I was separating them Momma" he says "I can't hit no female no way"

"That's right" she says.

"You still going to the park?" Kendrick Says.

"The park?" Momma says.

I shrug.

I did not feel like fighting three people today, and they might try to jump me again now I held my own the first time shiii ion know about the second.

I get on instagram and scroll down to see this BULLSHIT.