Worth It

Penny POV

Monday morning AKA worst day of the mouthafuckin week.

I get up and do my usual morning routine I almost begin to write in my diary but I forget I don't even have that shit anymore.

I don't dress fancy because bitch it's Monday. 😒

I grab my bonnet and a scarf just Incase anybody wanna act weird today

—————

At school 🏫

I made it through the whole day without running into anybody that was gone cause me drama.

Whenever me and Riley had the same class I just simply kept my headphones in and he didn't even such as glance at me and I was glad.

I was walking to my locker when all of a sudden a shadow appeared over me.

I know by the sweet cologne who it was.

"Boy whatchu want" I Say opening my locker.

"What would you do if I said imma put a baby in you" he said leaning against my locker.

"Due to abortion laws I consider that a threat and I will not hesitate to call the police" I say sweetly.

He chuckles.

"Whatchu want boogie" I say grabbing my books.

"I wanna be friends" he moans.

I chuckle "friends?, I think that ship sailed" I say walking and he walks with me.

"I know you not big on trusting me at the moment but imma do everything in my power to make it right" he says.

"Why are you so keen on being my friend now? You and your friends got another embarrassing moment for me?" I Said holding my books tight because my anger is about to boil to the surface.

"No I haven't even talked to them since hoco you can go in my phone right nah all the group chats where they was talking shit about you I left" he says.

I roll my eyes "Yea okay"

I walk into the lunchroom with boogie following right behind me.

"So where we finna sit" he says cheerfully.

"Wow you are more persistent than I remember" I say.

"You stuck with me girly" he says.

———

Boogie POV

Me and penny take a seat at a table far from my friends I'll admit a part of me miss they crazy asses but I told them to stop fucking with penny.

They think I'm becoming soft or whatever, I'll admit I think I was too because old me would participate in fucking with girls like my boys did.

But when I looked at penny it was different.