FREEDAWG

Penny POV....

The next day after the fight was calm.

I mostly stayed in did my homework and watched boondocks and the real housewives of Atlanta.

Then I took it back to the golden age and watched all of high school musical.

Disney used to be the shit 😤🤪

As I was watching Tv I sighed to myself.

"I wish I had a Troy" I Said out loud.

Speaking of niggas quan has been blowing up my phone with apologies.

Ian hearing it, I need some time to myself but it doesn't hurt to have someone to talk to besides the people I live with.

At this point, ion know what I want I want a nigga but I don't wanna train it 🙄

I'll just be lonely fuck it.

I finish watching tv and I get up to make me some more food but I hear a knock at the door.

I open the door and it's my punk ass step dad.

"Ian think you live here no more" I say.

"Yea ya momma trynna put me out, shi I just came with my guys to get my stuff" he says and coming through the door is more people.

Including Riley and boogie.

Riley looks me up and down but I roll my eyes and boogie winks.

Ion know what I saw in Riley.

I mean he fine as fuck, I probably won't do better than him looks wise, but looks ant everything his personality was trash.

"Okay well hurry up, my momma gone be back from the store in a minute" I Say.

"Where yo brother" Riley says.

"Boogie tell that man who just asked me where my brother is that he is at the store with my momma thank you" I Say.

Boogie turns to Riley "ayo she told me to te-"

"I know nigga, you mad petty for what you did to Trina too, that's my fran" he said.

"Yo fran shouldn't have did what she did, and I know you was apart of it too jackass" I Say.

"Well you shouldn't have lied to me and said you didn't fuck with my mans" he says back.

"What are you talking about, fuck I gotta lie for" I Say serious asf knowing damn well I'm lying.

Riley turns to boogie "you wanna tell her how you told me y'all used to fuck with eachother back when you sold dope in LA, that she used to suck yo dick and y'all used to be freaky deaky...oh wait nvrm *chuckels* I just did" he says going from smiling to a straight face.

I smack my lips "okay I may have stretched the truth a lil"

"You ant nun but another hoe to me bruh" he said looking at me but to me he was looking through me.

After Damien came back down with his stuff they grabbed some of it and bounced.

I closed the door and locked it.

My momma didn't tell me she was putting him out....and why she all of a sudden got enough money to not work?

I get bored of sitting in the house so I leave a note and decide to go to a movie or sum.

I'll hang with myself GODAMNIT.

I change my clothes before I go.

It's sum slight tho.