Clout Chasin

Penny POV

I don't even walk over to them I walk back over to quan while he grabs the pizza.

"Where the table?" He said.

I shrugged "my boyfriends here with my ex-bestfriend" I say nonchalant.

His eyes go wide.

"Y-you wanna go or?" He Says Confused.

"Nah I wanna stay let's go find a table" I Say grabbing his free hand.

As we walk to a table just when Riley's talking to crystal his eyes move up to find me.

I don't look back at him knowing he's watching me.

Me and quan take a seat at a booth two booths away.

"We can go if you want" he whispers.

"Why would I waste all my gas to hang and let it be ruined by a fuck nigga" I say grabbing a slice of pizza.

I start shaking my leg out of habit I'm so irritated to the neck with this nigga right now I can't eat.

I put down my slice of pizza and push my plate away.

"Im sick" I Say holding my stomach.

"Yea this pizza taste worse the Chuck E. Cheese" quan says and puts his slice down.

I laugh and when I look up standing over me is crystal.

"H-hey penny that was not what it looks like" she says.

"Girl bye you want em have em I'm not finna argue witchu over him" I say.

"He texted me saying you were busy so I thought I should keep my bestfriend boyfriend happy" she says.

"The fuck" quan says "my bad" when he notices he was eavesdropping.

"No the fuck is right what the fuck made you think going out with my nigga was gone make me feel better bitch you sound dumb as fuck but you know what" I say holding my hand up in the air "you and him supposed to know better"

I grab my stuff and quan grabs his seeing it's a indication we about to go.

"Penny I'm sorry" she says quietly.

"Yea I'm sorry too I'm sorry you feel low enough to even do some triffling shit like that *scoff* don't bother texting me again" I say and walk away with quan behind me.

I get outside and the cool air cools me down a little I don't notice how pissed I am till I see blood drawing from me digging my nails in my palm.

"You good" quan says.

"Yea I will be" just when I say that Riley big pencil lookin ass comes outside.

"Baby" he says running to my car.

I'm halfway in the parking lot so I lift my middle finger up for him to get the message.

"Cmon we was just hanging you ant even tell me you was hanging with quan" he says getting closer to us now.

This nigga has the audacity to take his slender man ass out here now but waited till I leave to get his shit together.

"Ok so I didn't tell you but Ian lie you said you was getting yo braces took off not FUCKIN WITH MY BESTFRIEND" I say yelling at the end and turning around and walking to get in his face.

Before I can quan grabs me and lightly pushes me behind him.

"Aye homeboy you should get outta here" he says.