New book aduh

I got a new book out, if you like letter to my thugs this is basically that no school edition and it's partly based off my friends so go check that shit out and if you comment I'll love you forever.

Sample:

Jada P.O.V

"Shut up bitch before I rub my pussy on yah Nîgga forehead" I said to Saai.

She just rolled her eyes "you mad aggy right now and you got me out here in the mouthafuckin hot air for what?"

"I told yo hoe ass on the phone I'm making a drop and I need some backup, did you not hear over that punk ass Android you got" I Said getting mad because I haven't had no drank or weed in two days.

I been outta town wit my family and them mouthafuckas don't know I drink or smoke.

"Where have you been anyway" saai said.

"Out of town with my family, needed to clear my head Ight?" I Said not telling her the real reason.

How was I supposed to tell my bestfriend I went outta town and got a abortion surprise?!

After I just decided to roll wit my pops and my dukes to my grandma house in Tennessee.

A car rolled up and out of the window was a white boy with curly hair.

"You got the stuff" he said.

I rolled my eyes and handed him the weed but before I gave it I snatched it back.

"Where the money" I Said.

His friend reached in the back and opened a bag.

Inside was cold cash roughly around 2k.

Eric was my best customer.

"Ight" I Said handing him the bag and taking my money.

"Maybe one day we can meet up out side of our drug deals" he said.

"You can get the weed but this pussy not for sale" I Said making a face and turning to walk away.

He drove off and not a second later shots broke out.

"Shit" saai yelled pulling out her gun.

"This why I don't deal witcho crazy ass" she said.

I rolled my eyes "shutup and shoot sum shit pussy" I Said and grabbed my AR 15.

"Where you get that?" She Said.

"My ass bitch now shoot" I Said and started shooting a couple guys across the street.

They had ski masks on.

Pussies.

I took a aim at one of the 4 guys that were surrounding a car and it hit his skull.

"Boom bitch" I Said.