Haha Shaboop

Penny POV

When I got to gym class I changed and just went to my station in the gym.

Although I kept my eyes on blue.

I just hope we play dodgeball so I can knock that bitch out.

Right now we were all gathered trying to see what we were going to do today but the class was getting too loud.

"Guys can we just quiet down for a bit, so I can te-" mind you our gym teacher is white and has a quiet tone.

"Quiet" I Say mid-tone a couple of people turn back to the gym teacher and she smiles at me for trying to help but blue and her lil friends keep going.

"Quiet so we ca- BLUE SHUT THE FU- BE QUIET SO WE CAN HEAR BITCH" I yell at her and she starts charging over to me.

She bumps my chest but I'm staring her right in her face.

"The fuck you gone do bitch witcho small ass" she chuckles in my face.

"Babygirl size don't mean shit, I'll still rock yo ass how about that" I say the gym teacher pulls up apart.

"Ladies, can we just focus on gym today please and thank you we're all running two miles on the track now go" She says gesturing outside where all the other girls sure have started running.

I give blue another glare before I start running again.

——————————————————————————-
After Gym 🥊

After gym I change my clothes and down me a bottle of water and get ready to go.

I roll my eyes to the whispers I hear around me.

"You think she fucked Riley?" One Said.

"Damn the new girl really is a hoe"

"She need to humble herself"

The bell rings but before I go I yell "ITS NOT CALLED THOTTIN IF THE PANTIES ANT DROPPING" and walk out.

- Quoted From the book of hoeveticus chapter 69, verse 7 👏🏾🙌🏾🙏🏾

I walk to my locker ignoring everyone who's staring at me or I think is staring at me and in my sights I see boogie.

When I storm over there he's telling a group of people a story.

"I had court today cause I'm not supposed to be driving and the judge asked me who let me drive so I Said my bitch, nigga gone catch a attitude so I Said my bitch, your honor and he sentenced me to parole" he said ending his story.

He sees me and smirks.

"You are a fucking bitch you know that" I say people move so I can get closer to him.

"Aw girl I'm sorry you've come back for more" he says trying to impress his friends.

"You know we didn't have sex, why are you lying?" I Say so frustrated I feel tear pool in my eyes.

"Look I know you didn't want me to tell everybody, but I had to share it with my boys" he says gesturing to his friends that all egg him on.

I scoff and continue on my way.

I get my books from my locker and I feel someone behind me.

It's Riley.

"Hey I heard about what happened" he says shyly

"Do you believe him, is that why your trying to talk to me now cause you think you can fuck me" I say my anger rising.

"No, hell no it's not even like that at all-I really do like you penny, look you wanna hang after school today just me and you so we can talk" he says pleadingly.