For Everybody ?!

Penny POV

After that little meet n chat with blue I walked out the bathroom trying my best to avoid everybody.

I went straight to my locker and looked across the hallway to see Riley wrap his arms around a laughing blue.

"Dear Diary I want him to notice me but just like a dove in the wind he flies by ignoring my presence" I turn around to see boogie behind me trying to Mimick my voice.

"Wow bravo you finally started using your real voice" I say with a fake surprised expression on my face.

He smiles showing those dimples I always WAS in love with.

"What do you want" I say bored and opening my locker.

"I wanna know do you like Riley" he said.

"Why Do you care" I Said Taking my books out.

"Because he my boy trynna make sure he straight" he said

I Rolled My Eyes "ok"

"Ok" he said mimicking my voice.

"If you want I can fake like you my lil thang and make ole boy jealous" he said.

I Looked At Him like he was not serious.

Next thing I know I bust out laughing.

"You one crazy son of a bitch if you think I would EVER get back with you" I Said And clutched my stomach because a bitch was DECEASED.

"Wooo" I say wiping a tear "stop playing and go to class" I say and walk away from him while still giggling.

Me and him.... wow he was fine but what he did would never be forgotten and the fact that he never apologized was still fucking me up.

I get to home etc and forget that this nigga had this class too.

I sit in my usual seat and when he sees be he starts smiling then mimics a pimp Wall all the way over to our desk.

"What was that you was laughing bout earlier?" He said.

"Whatever" I Said Rolling My Eyes.

He sat down then leaned his arm over my shoulder causing people to look behind and stare at us.

"Nigga move" I said moving his arm.

"Lemme drop a mash potatoe bowl in them draws" he said looking me up and down.

I Looked At his eyes and noticed that he was indeed high.

"Nigga" I Said rubbing my temples because he was gone get on my nerves.

The teacher came in and finally started the lesson we watched a movie on how to cook properly and not burn down a kitchen.

I was wondering why we gotta know this but black people always burn some shit up.

I look over at boogie and he is out cold sleep.

I nudge him to wakeup before he gets in trouble.

"Wake Up Stupid" I Say in a loud whisper.

"Man chill out" he says shooing my hands away.

"What's got you so tired" I Say probably knowing the answer.

"Girl I've been in school since I was 4 lemme the hell alone" he said then he went right back to sleep.

I shrugged my shoulder if he gets caught that's on him.

I take out my phone and notice these text messages from Riley.

I take out my phone and notice  these text messages from Riley