Truth Hurts

Penny POV

The next morning I wakeup and smell bacon.

"Mama...save me some bacon don't let them kids eat it all" I Say moaning.

"The fuck is you talking about" I hear a male voice say.

I sit up in a hurry and a headache follows my ass.

"Shit, I forgot I was here" I Say grabbing my head.

I see boogie sitting on a chair with a plate in his hand and playing fortnite.

"It's sum food in the kitchen, I know yo fatass like to eat" he says.

"First off shut the fuck up, second ion know why you kicking it n mixing it wit me like we cool" I say with a attitude.

He takes a bite of his toast and I cringe.

"What?" He says.

"Nun, you just remind me of them white people who take a bite of toast from a full ass breakfast then leave and say omg I'm gonna be late without finishing the shit" I say.

He laughs throwing his head back.

I roll my eyes.

Ant shit funny nomo.

"Fine hold a grudge if you want to I don't give a fuck" he says biting into his eggs.

No cap, that shit looked good asf 😥🤤

"Yea well...." I Say not knowing what the fuck to actually say and he knows that too which he gives me a cocky smirk.

Suck a dick bitch 😤

I grab my phone and call my momma and she answers on the first ring.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AT, I KNOW I WANTED YOU TO HAVE FUN BUT THIS JUST TOO MUCH DAMN FUN FOR ME PENELOPE" she yells.

"Omg Momma chill please I got a headache" I say rubbing my head.

"YO ASS GONE HAVE A HEADACHE" she yells louder then the first time.

"My car ran out of gas, so I spent the night at a friend house" I Say.

"You expect me to believe that shit" she says.

"I've never lied before why would I do it now" I say.

"I'm having your brother come get you, stay yo ass put we gone talk about this when you get home" she says.

"Mhmm" I Say then hang up.

"You good?"  Boogie says.

"Yes....nigga" I say in a duh tone.

"Yo mouth reckless as fuck" he says putting the game controller down and turning towards me.

"Nah I'm just fed up with niggas bullshit, niggas like you specifically" I say.

"Ian do shit" he says.

"Ok boogie" I roll my eyes.

"Don't know who you think you talking too, better chillout before I knock yo bobble head ass between the washer and the dryer" he says.

"Shutup" I smirk but I tried to hide it.

"So you and Riley over" he said.

"Who?" I Say Confused.

"Nigga you know Riley" he says.

"I don't know 30 day trials" I smile.

My phone pings and I look at my messages that's from my brother, saying that he is on his way.