Whats Good?

Penny POV

I put my stuff up and into my locker ready for lunch.

I Walked Towards The lunch line in the lunchroom and get eyed down by the one and only bubbles there was a girl next to her doing the same thing.

"Girl don't worry about them they always giving somebody looks thinking they scurd" Tasha Said.

I nodded and turned around.

"Girl you don't gotta be scared of me, we cool now" She Said.

"I know I ju-" I was interrupted by daisy who was now coming up to me.

"She just don't wanna talk to you transvestite" She said giving Tasha a look that said bitch jump.

"Bitch don't get me started witcha rat ass" Tasha Said.

"Guys I really don't wanna be in the middle of y'all beef So imma just" I Said and grabbed my bottle of water and left the line and headed to the cashier.

I shook my head today has been too weird and it's the first day.

"Ayo p money" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turn around and it's Riley walking up to me.

"Hello" I say.

"You wanna hangout with me and the crew after schoo" he said licking his lips.

I look behind him and see my brother is talking to his "crew".

"Can't I have to go home maybe tomorrow" I Said.

"Ight sour puss why don't you come sit with us" he said then turned around and walked back to his table.

I was contemplating whether to go or not because for one all of the bougie brazts where over there and I did not wanted be bothered about where I get my clothes from.

"Wanna come sit with me" daisy said.

"I don't know" I Said daisy was starting to seem a bit problematic to me.

"I'm sorry about earlier but them hoes get on my nerve" she said rolling her eyes.

"P money come over here" Riley said with his friends and Trina was staring me down.

"I'm sorry I gotta go" I Said And Walked To Their table.

Riley Smiled At me And scooted Over where I was sitting between him and my brother while Trina was across from me.

"What Up What Up What Up" a girl with crazy wild hair came over.

"Waddup rocky where you been" Riley Said Getting Up and giving her a dab.

"Detention" She Said And sat down on the other end.

"Damn Mrs.johns caught you again with a female didn't she" Tasha Said

"Duh" rocky said then looked over at me "who's this fine mami" she said.

"This is p money" Riley Said.

"Well p money I'm rocky" she said holding out her hand for a handshake.

I gave her handshake and said "my real names penny"

"That's cuuutteee" She Said.

I laughed and everyone started their own conversations I looked across the lunchroom and saw daisy staring me down.

I shook it off.

"Where ya food" Riley Said.

"Ion know" I shrugged.